▪︎DRIP DROP

"Alexis or I mean Quackity-"

"You lied to me."

"W-what?" You stuttered though you hid it with a chuckle but he already knew the truth.

"listen, I didnt see anything! I wasn't even sure about what I saw!"

"You chat shit but where's the real you?" He asked, eyes glaring at yours but you could see the sadness on his eyes. hurt by the one he thought had something in common.

"You're asking me? You barely even talk to me about yourself! You had never showed about yourself too!" You yelled at him as a defense but the moment of guilt and realization had quickly hhit you right after as Alexis fell silent with a eyes screaming with anger and sadness. His expression was monotone yet full of mixed emotions.

"Face it. I'm a liar but so are you." you said.

"I may not be the most honest but at least I thought I could be with you!" He exclaimed after his gritting teeth and your eyes widened slightly.

His eyes had shot yours with a sharp glare which had made you heart dropped not in a good way but in a way where you know you had broke someone who had cared for you. at least they used to, dont they?

Alexis pulled by your arm and pulled you forcefully

"—Do you even know what we could of had?"

he said as your lips was inches apart, eyes staring deeply at each other.

Everything felt like it had stopped moving, time didnt seem to be moving at all too until his hand broke off and he spunned around not looking back at you as he took the coat out of his rack and carried it with one hand behind his back.

"you make me feel like a clown." quackity claimed not breaking the thick tension between the two of you.

he clapped sarcastically and slowly at you knowing he was hurt.

"Guess you're the 'clever' one now, huh."

Their song lol. Chapter inspired by Glass animals - waterfalls coming out of your mouth.