• SHORT PLOT •

━━ TUBBO

Tubbo is a HUMANOID specifically designed for tommy to be a friend and a test to see if it is possible for humanoids to be compatible with humans.

Tubbo is actually a child that died in a car crash with his parents who had their body used to be made into a humanoid.

He doesn't remember anything until Wilbur tells them.

Tubbo is known to be adopted by Wilbur.

Wilbur is not a dad, he just takes care of Tubbo as a big brother.

Tubbo will have an arc where he decides to run away.

He will later be found and eventually? Tommy and Tubbo accepts he isn't human anymore and was once a human.

━━ TOMMY

Tommy is a HUMAN scientist who claims to be Wilbur's assistant.

He hangs out with Tubbo a lot and he acts aggressive and chaotic most of the time but is actually very clingy and friendly.

He is easily emotionally attatched with someone and knows some things others thought he doesn't know.

He tends to be naive and believes most of the things Wilbur says but he sometimes caught Wilbur doing suspicious acts such as:

- Keeping people as hostages to be experimented

- Most experiments are used from humans because of their minerals, nurtients and organs

Oh though Tommy admires Wilbur, he knows that he isn't the way he seems most of the time and tends to keeo quite about the questionable and terrible actions he has caught Wilbur acting.

Tommy eventually will have an arc where he starts to be more independent and have a more complicated relationship between Wilbur.

Tubbo and Tommy has ever wanted to run away together but Tubbo persuades Tommy that he still has a path here, making Tommy thinks Tubbo isn't going to leave either but later on Tubbo left him, thinking it is better that way and Tommy had the arc where he questions what is real and what is not.

He questions if he should grow out of it or grow into it, turning like Wilbur.

Funfact:
Tommy has a wish where he would like his dead body to be sent to space if he has ever died so he can be one of the stars in the sky.

Dear World, why did you take away our childhood just to force us to 'grow up?'

━━ WILBUR

Wilbur is a HUMAN scientist, he will be made into a secondary bad guy, he is a decoid.

He isn't actually a bad guy, he does has morals that are understandable but can seem evil to others.

Wilbur is a charming yet mischevious person.

He gives off a vibe of suspicion but also threatening.

He has the motivation to create a new era and create a better world through modern technology, just like his father.

NOT CONFIRMED PLOT YET

He is driven by the banker, Schlatt, the guy who owns and controls a large portion of the economy today.

Wilbur needs him so he can achieve his dreams being in his father's footsteps but in order to do that, he needs to make a deal with Schlatt.

━━ SCHLATT ( UNCOMFIRMED )