::Yamaguchi x Male!reader::

this was requested by a friend so have this while I go to another unexpected hiatus. :(
(Btw, if I haven't done ur request, it's still here! I didn't forget it just has taken me a while so I'm sorry)
———————————

"(Y/n)! Please come forward and list of the jobs for the class" the teacher exclaimed as she took off her glasses and went outside the classroom. I fixed my uniform and quickly made my way up to the podium.

"I'll list of your name and your duty for the day. If there is a problem with the duty I assign, please come to me after I'm done" I said in a hurried manner. I never liked public speaking but my classmates all collectively chose me as their class president.

I began to list off names and as I read I found my name and some kid I never heard of. We were both assigned to water the plants of the classroom. "Is..there a Yamaguchi here?" I asked softly.

A few girls at the front giggled at the tone of my voice making me more self conscious by the second. Suddenly, a hand was raised and I looked out at the room to see who it was but my heart dropped. It was one of the 'delinquents' of the school. They wore clothes out of the uniform despite the teachers always telling them to change, they never do.

Rumors have said that they would pick on the smart kids and make them pay for their lunch at school. The thought of being picked on made my skin crawl. I quickly made my way down the podium and nervously made my way towards yamaguchi.

He had his medium length hair in a low ponytail. He had bracelets full of studs and his shirt was wide open at the collar. He also had painted nails and eyeliner. The definition of a delinquent by the books.

The others have already started cleaning up the classroom and the doors have been slid open for the hallways. I walked over to his desk while staring at my feet. I started to fidget with my sleeves by pulling making them stretch.

"Uhm..the watering cans are on the shed.." I told him and started to walk away. I heard him get off his desk and he was right behind me. We made our way down the hallways, while people complimented me and others stepped away from yamaguchi in fear.

We finally made our way to the shed and I got out the big two water cans. I handed the smaller one for yamaguchi but he shook his head. "I'll get the bigger one" he said as he took it from my hands with a smile. My eyes widened a little at the sight of his smile.

We made our way towards the water sinks outside to fill up our cans. The silence was making me uncomfortable but I was too afraid to say anything towards him. I finished filling mine up after he finished his. I was having trouble trying to carry the heavy can in my arm and Yamaguchi offered holding it for me.

"No! It's okay I'm not that weak" I said trying to take the can back. "I don't mind holding this for a pretty man like you" yamaguchi said as he started to enter the building back. My jaw was wide open and my cheeks were so flustered. How could he say that?! Especially towards me?

We made our way back to the classroom and I felt excited to go and water the plants. I always tend to nitpick on my classmates to take care of the plants and flowers because I never want them to die.

I quickly hurried over and began to water them carefully giving them the proper amount of water. While I watered them, I also cleaned their pot and cleaned some trash they were collecting due to the other students throwing their trash at them.

"hey there lovelies! It's my turn to take care of you guys. I missed you guys so much" I whispered low enough just for me to hear. I cleaned the pot with a rug until a soft laugh was heard next to me. I jumped back and met eyes with yamaguchi.

"Huh?" I asked as I fixed my posture. "I didn't know you like flowers" he said while he watered them as well. I looked down to my feet in embarrassment waiting for him to call me girly for liking nature. "I personally like the dandelions because they're so simple yet so pretty" yamaguchi said as he pointed towards the dandelions that were on the window sill.

My eyes sparkled at the mention of dandelions. "I know right! Not a lot of people like them because they are so common" I said as I stepped closer towards him almost invading his bubble of personal space.

"I also like the violet ones here like the lavenders and irises" I told him as I brought the pot up close and didn't know I was rambling about random facts about the said flowers making him smile at me which I didn't notice.

"I didn't know a delinquent like you would like flowers-" I began to say but covered my mouth after I registered as to what I had just said. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say it like that it was extremely rude of me to say" I apologized as I lowered my head in shame.

"No no it's okay! It's kind of expected due to my appearance " he said while he nervously rubbed his neck. "But us delinquents don't do much to hurt others to be completely honest" yamaguchi stated as he finished off the can from its last drop and took mine and tilted his head off to me to follow.

"Me and the others would visit the nursing home weekly after we finish studying. We help out until it grows dark outside" he stated making my guilty conscious grow by the second.

"We also go to this cafe and offer our free service for an exchange for tutors it's really great!" Yamaguchi said as he closed the shed doors with a smile. "Woah, you guys aren't that bad at all it's just your appearance makes you seem so scary at first" I said with a nervous chuckle.

We walked back towards the classroom where everyone was packing up to leave already. I went to my desk and placed my books inside and took off my glasses and put them in their case. "See you tomorrow handsome!" One of the girls said as she waved me goodbye and left giggling with her friends. I only half waved and looked back down.

I placed my bag on my back and jumped a little at the sight of yamaguchi waiting for me at the door. "Oh sorry, did you need something?" I asked looking down at my feet. "Oh! I Uh...I was thinking if you..well you don't have to but uhm.." Yamaguchi began but he began to get nervous by the second. I looked up and even though I didn't have my glasses I could see his dark freckles on his skin.

"Would you want to come and study..with my friends and I?" He asked while he looked towards the side while fidgeted with his bracelets with spike studs. I blushed at the sudden invitation. I would be invited by my classmates but this certain one made me flushed by the second.

"Oh! Of course! I..I mean sure if I'm not intruding" I corrected myself. He smiled and took my hand. "Great, it's this way so just follow me" he said while his soft warm hand took my cold ones in a tight hold. I blushed as we passed students on our way making them gasp in horror and in confusion as seeing the class president of class 1-C with the school delinquent.

———-/—————-
I'm sorry I haven't updated in this book, super busy with school :<