::Lev x Male!reader::

Not proofread
Warning: drinking, self inflict pain, panic attack mentions
This is very long so I am sorry 😔

——————————

I whined softly as my back started to ache even more. I dropped the last box in front of my apartment and went to go pay the moving guys for borrowing their truck. I was a little disappointed though since they didn't even offer me a hand seeing how I don't have that much muscle on me.

"Here, keep the change" I said as I gave them the money and hurried back into my apartment. Even if they didn't help, I still was generous in the end. I quickly opened the door and began to haul the boxes inside.

I heard a faint click of a door next to me. I stayed focused and kept moving the boxes even if my body was screaming for a break.

I heard the door open and then shut. "Hey there! You new here?" A voice rang next to me. I flinched as I dropped the box and turned around. My eyes met with a mans chest so I brought them back up but didn't meet his eyes until a while.

He was really tall and his eyes were cat like making me feel very intimidated. I took a step back and nodded my head. "Y-yeah. You're really tall" I stated as I kept looking up just to meet his green eyes.

He laughed and he slightly bent his body down and forward. "And you're small like how tall are you?" He asked with a smirk. I became self conscious but answered anyway. "I-I'm 5'7 so I'm still tall!" I said with a pout. He didn't say anything but laughed straight at my face.

I frowned softly and turned around to continue with my work. "Ah! Sorry sorry! Didn't mean to offend you. Here, can I help you?" He quickly said apologetically and came close to help me without waiting for me to even tell him to.

with this mans help, we finished in a few minutes. I sat on my bean bag chair that I unpacked while staring at my boxes with a dark look. He sat next to me and he still was taller than me with his head being above mine.

"So what's your name?" He asked with a smile. I sighed and leaned back on the chair to relax my muscles. "(Y/n), what about you?" I asked slowly nudging my head towards him.

"You can call me Lev!" He said. I furrowed my eyebrows. "That's not Japanese, right?" I asked. He slowly nodded and sighed with a smile. "I'm half Japanese, half Russian" he stated. My eyes grew wide in curiosity.

"Oh! Can you speak Russian?" I asked eagerly. He threw his hands up and gave me a sad smile. "Nah, Sorry!" I dropped my head nodded. "That would've been cool. Anyway, it was nice to meet you Lev. I'm gonna go unpack this crap" I said as I stood up and my bones were screaming even more to sit down for a little longer.

But I ignored my body since I had to get settled down as fast as possible for my classes tomorrow. "How old are you?" Lev asked as he stood and dusted his butt from the floor.

"21, I moved here for university" I said as I went over and opened a random box that was supposed to be for my room. He nodded as he asked another question. "Oh, really? Is it called (u/n)?".

I cocked my head over to him as he smiled widely as he walked over and ruffled my hair. "Guess we go to the same place! What department do you go to?" He asked as I flicked his hand away from my hair with a pout while I fixed it.

"I'm in (D/n)(pretend Lev is in the same department despite it being variations)" I said as I took out my blankets and pillows and threw them on top of my bed. He jumped up at the mention of my department. "I go there too! We should walk there together" he said with excitement.

It took him a second to realize what he said and he slightly backed off with a soft blush. "If, you want to of course.." he said as he looked around and didn't meet my eyes. I laughed at how flustered he got by something he said.