::Ushijima x Male!reader::

Not proofread
!!Warnings!!: Heavy angst, cheating, might cause dissociation (just being careful!), death, grief.
so I tried this thing where the bold indicates past events and memories so you won't get lost in the story :)

—————————————

I could hear nothing in my ears. My hands were moving on their own as they frankly grabbed any fabric of clothing and stashed it onto the plastic bag.

I harshly wiped away the tears that were spilling from my empty eye sockets as my breathing began to pick up speed. I couldn't sense anything. I couldn't even hear my own heartbeat. I laid a hand on my heart as I tried to scream in agony but nothing came out.

I looked around in the room trying to find comfort in anything, something. Nothing came into mind. The only thoughts in my head were full of broken memories, empty promises and forgetful love.

-one year ago-

"I-I like you a lot and I hope you can accept my feelings!" I shouted as I held my hand out and bowed low so my eyes were to my feet closely. My heart was beating so loud my ears felt like they were vibrating.

I bit my lip in nervousness as I heard ushijima move a little and held onto my hand. I looked up quickly but then blushed. He had a small smile on his face as his grip on my hand was very firm.

I straightened myself up and gulped nervously waiting for him to at least give me an answer. The soft breeze made me shiver slightly and it even gave him a chill behind his neck.

"Yes. I'll accept your feelings, (y/n). Please take care of me" he finally said as he let go of my hand and smiled softly. I was full of excitement and warmth that I laughed and pulled him onto my chest.

"Thank you! Thank you! You won't regret this! I'll treat you so well that I'll even make you fall madly in love with me!" I said under one breath not even caring of what the words I said. He only chuckled and patted me to pull away. I did after apologizing for touching him so suddenly.

"Let's walk home" he said as he started to walk away. I quickly got my bag and quickly followed behind not letting myself get lost behind. A permanent smile was plastered on my face as the warmth in my cheeks never left.

-

"Ushijima I'm doing laundry so can you make dinner?" I shouted as I stood up from the couch and sighed as my joints cracked in random spots. I heard a soft grunt as I heard him moving around in the kitchen.

I smiled softly as I went into our shared bedroom. I walked over to my own laundry hamper and picked up some articles of clothing that I forgot to put in and went over to his.