::Hinata x Male!reader::

Not proofread
Sorry if this isn't as good as the others 🥺
Warning: almost smut
—————————————

It's been weeks since I've noticed that I've got a crush on Hinata. But I didn't want to act on it since Hinata is so oblivious when it comes to anything that it isn't volleyball.

I've tried to give him hints that I fancy him such as, walking him home from practice, eating lunch together and even hugging after he has had stressful days.

I sighed as I wiped my forehead from the sweat that was already building up as I went to got sit down on the bench to catch my breath.

I looked over and smiled slightly as I was met with Hinata and kageyama going at their creepy quick attacks once again. My position was just to fill in for the wing spikers but I still practiced hard in order to stay.

"Hey, (y/n)!" I heard suga call me as he came over and sat down as well. He had a towel around his neck as he wiped his sweat from his reddish neck.

"Oh, hey suga. I'm resting right now" I said as I moved my hand around while I talked. I went back to look at Hinata and blushed slightly as he was jumping and bouncing around due to having a perfect toss being sent to him.

"Sooo, hows your school grades going so far?" He asked and I didn't hear him since I was too busy admiring Hinata.

My hand started to play around with a loose string on my shorts as Hinata glanced over to me and threw me a big smile. I flinched slightly and waved at him with a stupid grin.

"Hmm~" sugawara said as he stared at me with a smirk. I looked at him confusingly as he snickered softly. "W-what's so funny?" I asked him as I cleared my throat and composed myself.

"You like..him don't you?" He asked as he moved closer to me with a wicked smile. I caught my heart in my throat as I stopped breathing for a second.

"W-Wahh?! N-no! I'm not-I don't even like boys!" I tried to lie my way out of this. Suga sarcastically nodded his head. "Oh, really?" He said as he propped his chin with his palm as he observed my every move.

I started to become nervous and avoided his eyes. "Y-yeah! That'd be weird!" I said as I looked up at the gym lights trying to focus on something else to calm down my nerves.

I gripped my shorts until I heard him giggle. "(Y/n), me and daichi are gay" he said with a soft whisper. He cupped his cheek as he pointed shyly to daichi, who was talking with asahi.

Daichi met our glances and smiled softly and waved to sugawara. Sugawara giggled as he waved him off with a slight blush. I felt guilt wash over as I might've offended him from my previous statement.

"S-Sorry for saying what I said!" I said as I tried to stand to bow apologetically but he placed his hand down on my thighs to prevent me to. "It's okay, (y/n). Now, you sure you don't like a boy?" He said as he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

I blushed and crossed my arms. "Y-yes! Hinata is great and all but he's just a teammate and best friend of mine!" I said with a smile as a sweat bud fell from my cheek onto my neck.

Sugawara offered his towel and I flipped it over and quickly wiped my face and neck. He was smiling brightly but I didn't know why. "Why are you smiling?" I asked him as I rubbed my face onto the towel.

"I asked if you liked a boy and you mentioned Hinata. I never said his name, did I?~" sugawara said as he crossed his legs with a smirk. I held the towel over my face in shame. How did I get played this easily?!

I was flushed so red that I could feel steam coming off my body. I heard harsh squeaks come over me and I hesitated and lifted the towel off of my face.