::kageyama x Male!reader::

Not proofread
Warning: homophobia, slurs, violence
this is so long so I'm sorry if it's like a roller coaster 😔

———————————

Kuroo invited a lot of people to his birthday party bash and for once I was really excited to go. Not because of the beer and drugs, of course not.

I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair once again seeing if my outfit was okay. I had my combat boots with tight ripped jeans and an oversized hoodie.

I looked towards the time and hurriedly stopped thinking and headed down to his house. His house was just a ten minute walk from mine so it was okay to walk.

I admired the dark violet sky as small stars were visible due to the polluted air. I sighed as I felt in peace until I heard loud music from, no other than kuroos house. I sighed as I pinched myself from letting my nerves get the best of me.

"Oh hey (y/n)! Want some?" A dude I never have seen before said as I approached the house. There were a bunch of stoners just sitting by the stairs and around the front yard. "Nah later though" was all I said as I pushed against them and entered the house.

I was hit with loud music. I thought I would be hearing some intense music but instead I heard music from the 2000's. I softly smiled as I was hit with the nostalgia.

I went through the tight crowds and went into the kitchen. I saw Kuroo talking with bokuto while Kenma sat on his lap while playing on his phone. "Hey you made it!" Bokuto exclaimed as he went over and gave me a side hug.

"Wouldn't miss this idiots birthday" I said as I softly walked over and ruffled his spiky dark hair. "(Y/n)! You messed it up" he said fake annoyed as he tried to fix it.

I went over and got a can of beer from his fridge and opened it in one snap and took big sips. "Woah didn't know you drank?" Bokuto said as he looked at me confusingly. I laughed at the thought and shook my head. "Only when stuff gets hectic" I said as I took another sip and looked around.

Kuroo was going to question what I said  but I was caught off guard by someone shoving my shoulder hard. Thankfully I held onto my beer and I glared around. "Watch it dumbass!-" I yelled at the figure but quickly stood shocked.

It was my toxic of an ex, oikawa (don't take it personal >_<) and he had a nice lady gripping his arm. "Oh sorry didn't know I bumped into trash" he shot an insult as he made his way to the back door of the kitchen onto the back yard.

I gripped my can ready to start a fight but Kenma cleared his throat. "Don't (y/n)" he said as he didn't even look up from his phone. I sighed angrily as I tried to find the one person that always brought a smile towards me.

"Kageyama is downstairs in the basement playing games or something" Bokuto said as he noticed how I was looking through the crowds. I shot him a smile and patted his shoulder. I made my way downstairs and he was right. Kageyama, Hinata, yamaguchi and tsukishima were down here.

"Hey y'all!" I yelled excitedly as I went to go sit next to kageyama. "Oh (y/n)! Glad you're here. We need someone to beat tsukishima!" Hinata yelled as he aimed the attention to tsukishimas scoreboard.

"Hey how are you?" Kageyama said as he stiffly leaned over trying to give me affection. I smiled as I set down my beer and gave him a soft kiss on his forehead. "Kinda ass but I'll tell you later. Now Hinata! Hand me the controller I'm gonna destroy this giants ass!" I yelled as I got tossed the controller and scooted closer to the TV screen. "Pfft I'll like to see you try" tsukishima said as he pushed up his glasses.

-

"How?!" I yelled angrily as I sat down the controller and crossed my arms. We played multiple games and the score was 12-23. "Told you" was all he said as kageyama and yamaguchi bursted out laughing.