::Kiyoko x Male!reader::

Not proofread
sorry this wasn't what you asked for
and I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while
—————————————

"Kiyoko!~ look what I made for you!" I exclaimed as I ran as fast as my little legs could take me. I ran over to where kiyoko was playing in the grass. I sat down next to her with a smile and showed her the thing I made.

"Here, I'll put it on!" I said as I leaned forward and placed the crown I made for her. It was a simple flower crown but kiyoko was giggling softly as she fixed her hair. "It's so pretty!~" she exclaimed.

I blushed furiously and placed a hair strand off of her face towards the back of her ear with a smile. "You're more prettier~" I said making her gasp loudly and shake her head no.

"No! You're pretty too!" She said as she took off the crown and placed it on my head with a giggle. "But I'm a boy, can I be pretty?" I asked with a head tilt.

"Well, my mom said anyone can be pretty. Even if they are a boy or girl or something else!" Kiyoko said as she suddenly stood and dusted her clothes off and lend me her hand to help me stand as well.

"Oh, okay!" I said with a blush as I took her hand and cleaned myself as well. "Let's go back. My mom made us cookies!" Kiyoko said as she began to pull me with her and I nodded following close behind.

-

"Gah! Thanks for waiting for me!~~" I exclaimed as I threw an arm around kiyoko's shoulder. She snorted softly and shook her head. "It's not like I have a choice. Now let's hurry it's our last day (y/n)" she said as she pushed my arm off slightly.

I pulled it off and composed myself as we entered the school gates to our junior high school. Today was our last day, also the day I was going to move away from my hometown. I haven't told kiyoko as well so today that was my plan.

"Y-yeah! Cmon!" I said as I took her soft hand and pulled her with me as we ran in the hallways, pushing random kids off the way as we did. Her soft laughter audible against my ears making me smile brightly.

"Hey! You! Stop running in the halls with that girl!" One teacher shouted as she pointed at us. I turned and softly pulled my eye at her making her gasp loudly. "Let's go!" I said as she took my hand now and brought us into our classroom with a smile.

We both painted loudly as we stood by the doors trying to catch our breath. "Oh, hey you guys made it. Hurry and go sit down before she comes" one of our close friends said as we looked at each other and snorted.

"Okay okay, settle down. I know you all are excited today but I have important news today" our teacher said as she walked in to the classroom and stayed in front of the class with her hands behind her back with a stern look. Kiyoko and I quickly walked over at our seats and sat not before we glanced at each other with a smile.

-

"I'm gonna miss you, (y/n)!" A small boy with grey hair whined as he clung onto my right arm. "Wait why are you saying that? Aren't we going to Karasuno?" A taller male with hazelnut hair said as the other average sized male with dark hair gave him a hard punch on his arm.

Kiyoko didn't pay much attention to it as she was bombarded with her friends asking to stay in touch with her after this. I swallowed thickly and looked down disappointedly.