"Yes. How can I help you, Detectives?" the doctor asked.

"We're here about those patients, the exsanguinated ones."

INT. BAR – DAY

Sam was visible through the window walking up to the bar. A sign that read "BUSBOY WANTED" was on the door.

INT. BAR

Sam held a crate full of fruit and dumped it out.

EXT. NIGHT

Dean shoved a man onto the ground while Kennedy twirled her machete. The man bared vampire fangs.

"Eat it, Twilight," Dean retorted as he brought his knife down on the vampire's neck.

"Twilight?" Kennedy repeated. "Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?"

"Neither. Wait. How do you know that?"

"I have eyes, ears, and a brain. Not bad, vampire slayer."

INT. BAR

Sam chopped lemons.

EXT. NIGHT

Dean, face blood-spattered, hacked at the vampire's neck. Kennedy made sure no one was around.

INT. BAR

Sam sliced lemons and wiped his forehead.

EXT. NIGHT

Dean wiped his cheek, smearing some of the blood and Kennedy offered him a towel.

EXT. NIGHT

Dean opened the trunk of the Impala. Kennedy stood next to Dean.

INT. BAR

Sam carried a rag over to the bar and started wiping it down.

A waitress, Lindsey, eyed him appreciatively and carried off somebody's glass and beer bottle.

Sam continued to clean the bar with soapy liquid.

EXT. NIGHT

Dean and Kennedy washed the car and he splashed Kennedy, which soon turned into splashing each other.

INT. IMPALA – NIGHT

Dean and Kennedy drove, listening to music.

EXT. ROAD – NIGHT

The Impala drove on.

INT. MOTEL ROOM – NIGHT

Dean dampened a washcloth in the motel room sink and started to clean his jacket. Kennedy was asleep on one of the beds. Castiel appeared behind him. Dean saw him in the mirror and startled.

"God," Dean muttered, thumping the sink. "Don't do that."

"Hello, Dean," Castiel greeted.

Dean turned around; Castiel was inches from him.

"Cas, we've talked about this. Personal space?"

"My apologies." He stepped back. Dean grabbed his jacket, walked towards the bed, and gently shook Kennedy who let out a protesting groan.

"How'd you find us? I thought we were flying below the angel radar." He rubbed his ribs to illustrate the point.

"You two are. Bobby told me where you both were." He looked around the motel room, which had no signs of Sam's presence; not even a second bed. "Where's Sam?"

Dean put on his jacket without looking at Castiel. "Me, Kendy and Sam are taking separate vacations for a while. So. You find God yet? More importantly, can I have my damn necklace back, please?"