Highschool Crush Part 8

Jungkook's POV

         I assumed she went to Rebbekah's, so I went there to apologize or try to explain even but she wouldn't reason with me, she tried to look brave but I saw the sadness in her eyes. Then this crazy idea came out of my mouth that I would find evidence to prove my innocence even though I had no idea how to. She shut the door on my face and I just walked away, and while I was, I heard Y/n crying softly, That made me want to accomplish this more and more.

        I went to school but I didn't take the classes I spent the whole day trying to find evidence and I got some talented students to help me. Hyebin "The Hacker", helped me hack the CCTV footage that night at Street Hope around 10:00 pm to 11:00. She was willing to help because she wanted revenge for Tzuyu embarrassing her in the public. We tried to hack for hours and at last, we found something, Tzuyu pushing me on purpose to kiss me while Y/N gets out of her car.

        Then  I got Hyunjin, my best friend, to spy on Chaeryeong and Tzuyu, and record their conversations. Purpose: also revenge to Tzuyu for leaking an embarrassing photo of him.-I can't believe she did all that in 1 month at my school-. My lucky day is just today 'cause they happen to talk about using Y/n to get back with me.

          The last thing I needed to complete the evidence was: pictures. I hosted a fake fight with Tzuyu and asked Dahyun to document it. The photo captured: me slapping Tzuyu in the face and I know the rule about boys hitting girls, but I'd do anything to get Y/n back. Dahyun took a lot of photos just in case something goes wrong.

         The only thing left to do is: call Y/n and tell her I've gathered the evidence and try to apologize and get back to her. I called her and asked her to meet me by the park where we held our first date. I rechecked the video Hyebin and I hacked from the CCTV camera earlier, the recorder Hyunjin gave me, that contains Tzuyu and Chaeryeong's conversations, and lastly the photos Dahyun took while I slap and push Tzuyu.

         I'm surprised she didn't take Rebbekah with her, I kinda wished she did, just to show my sister I'm not an ass to my girl. I showed her all the evidence I gathered and her reaction was unexpected, she hugged me tight and said " I'm sorry I ever doubted you, I love you and, I'm sorry", so I hugged her back.