Highschool Crush: Part 1

Y/n's POV

      Another day with my bestfriend Jungkook, who I'm in love with. I first met Jungkook in Chemistry class, that was in freshman year and the moment I got a glimpse of him, I felt butterflies in my stomach, we didn't knew each other at that time but he already caught my attention. He was this charming, handsome and he has a ravishing smile kind of guy. 

      We became bestfriends, but what he didn't know is that the more I spent time with him the more I fall in love with him. Sadly, I don't know if the feelings are mutual, and I'm too afraid to confess and ask if it was.

       One day he came up to me and said "Y/n, I bought two tickets to the movies, lets hang out", I was very excited and glad to hear that from him and of course I couldn't resist, I immediately agreed. We were watching a Romeo and Juliet movie, and the way I saw how they both fought for their forbidden love and they really fought for each other, that made me realize I have to be brave and tell him. 

        After the movies, at home I told him "Jungkook, I have to be brave, I-I have to tell you the truth, I really don't want to break our friendship but I also can't hide the fact that,,, I LOVE YOU" I said shaking and my heart beating like a hummingbird's . He was happy at first but when he realized I meant it romantically he quickly said "I -this is surprising". Words couldn't even form in his mouth and it shuttered me like glass. 

       "This is too much to handle I-", stop it, I quickly stopped him before he could even finish so I ran out of the house, heart broken. I cried all day after that, I even missed school, I thought I lost my best friend, I couldn't bring myself to show my face but to my surprise he was at the door and...