Highschool Crush Part 5

Y/N's POV

              It's been 2 weeks, our relationship is working pretty well until a new girl showed up from Wisdom Academy.  Her name was Tzuyu, and she was surprisingly pretty, hot and she became popular in only a few days. We attended some classes together, I was even surprised she wanted to be friends with me, little did I know she was only using me for something.

         Before I knew of that evil plan of hers we were really good friends, But when Jungkook knew of this, he immediately told me to stay away from her, so I did, at least for a little while. I thought to myself "What are you doing Y/N he is your boyfriend follow his advice", but then I thought Jungkook never really knew Tzuyu, I feel bad for going behind his back.

           One day, Tzuyu and I were eating lunch at the cafeteria and she asked me " Who is that boy over there?", "That's Jungkook my boyfriend" I replied. I continued eating but she just stared at him with a smile on her face. It felt weird that Tzuyu stared at him like that but I thought she was just developing some kind of crush or something.

          She came up to me and told me she had a great idea, she wanted to have a sleepover at my house with Jungkook, I thought it was gonna be a bad idea but she insisted to meet him, I finally agreed. I called Jungkook and said: How 'bout a sleepover, tonight, I want you to meet one of my new friends. I didn't tell him it was Tzuyu, 'cause then he wouldn't come.

          I hosted the sleepover or slumber party or whatever at 8:17 pm, stat! He was shocked when he saw Tzuyu there, but he continued to walk inside while starring at Tzuyu weirdly. He asked me to come with him to have a private chat. " Come on just give her a chance you never really knew her, you are gonna love her," I said quickly, giving him no choice but to accept. 

         In the middle of the slumber party, we wanted to have a little highschool booze, so I grabbed my bike went to the nearest grocery store. I was at my house and stepped out of the car and I saw Tzuyu fall on top of Jungkook and they kissed, He didn't stop her, I ran to them quickly and He stood up, "So this is why you didn't want me to hang out with her, You're in love it's over" I said trying to look brave. I hopped back into the car and drove really quickly.

         The next thing I know, I was at his sister Rebbekah's house. I knocked on her door with tears in my eyes, she let me in and told her everything.

P.S. The personalities of the characters are nothing based on real life