Highschool Crush: Part 3

Y/n's POV

          After that moment, at school, Jungkook and I were walking through the hallways of our academy while holding one another's hands. Everyone stared at us and they named us The Cuttest Couple. On the outside, I was just this girl in love with her best friend, but inside, I was screaming for joy, I never felt this kind of love over the course of my teen, boring life. After school Jungkook invited me on a date to watch the beauty of the stars.

          It was 7 pm, Jungkook and I were already on our way to the park and before we could even get there, we could already see the shine of the stars. We picked our spot and we watched the stars go brighter and dimmer by the passing time. I stared at Jungkook the entire night, 'cause to me, he shines brighter than all of the billion stars in the galaxy combined.

          At last, it was 10 pm, the "star-observing", as I like to call it, has come to an end. My charming, star-like boyfriend, took me back home. We said our goodbyes and our i-love-yous, then he went home. I texted him that I was sleepy but in reality, I was far from sleepy, I was screaming for joy 'cause I never knew I could have this certain type of relationship with my best friend. I love him with all my heart.

         It was the weekend, my two favorite days of the week. Jungkook and I never separated the entire day. He knew that I love the weekends, so we went to the mall, the arcade, my favorite fast food restaurant and he bought me coffee. That is what I like about Jungkook, although our relationship is romantically different, he never loses the role of being my best friend.

        At our last stop, The cafe, we met her sister, Rebbekah. Jungkook has many siblings and I'm an only child, so they treat their little brother's best friend like a sister. Rebbekah was the one who shipped us the most, so she was happiest when she heard the news. We spent hours together, but she got a call from work, and she left. We have the rest of the day together, so we spent it watching horror movies at his house, but we fell asleep, halfway to the third movie.