Highschool Crush Part 6

Jungkook's POV

        Two weeks and nothing has gone wrong, I gotta admit I've never been happy in my whole life, but then everything fell apart When Tzuyu Came back. She is an old acquaintance, or let's just say she's come to wreak havoc into my life again. Tzuyu is an ex, It was young love, I caught her cheating so I left Wisdom Academy, My old school.

          I can't believe she's come to ruin my life all over again and, she even attended history and chemistry I don't know why but I was so frustrated. I told Y/n to stay away from her ' cause I said she was trouble and I really hoped she'd follow my advice but I saw her hanging out with Tzuyu in the school hallways, I took a deep sigh and walked away.

         I personally think that Y/n and Tzuyu have been a little too close, we only spent a little time together. Another one odd day with my ex trying to make me love her again how do I know this? Well, I have known her for some time, I know how she acts, how she thinks and my guess, she is using my girlfriend to get back with me, The reason I didn't tell Y/n the truth is that I thought she has changed but she never could.

         Friday, at the cafeteria, my current girlfriend is sitting with my ex-girlfriend, that made me so angry, I was even mad at Y/n. I looked at them again and Tzuyu stared at me weirdly while giggling with her. That was the last straw, I was gonna confront her and tell Y/n the truth, but she asked me to have a sleepover with her and a new friend. I had a bad feeling that that slumber party wasn't gonna end well, but I went anyway.

          To my surprise it was Tzuyu, I asked Y/n for a private chat but before I could even say my first word, Y/n being Y/n explained everything to me quickly. The slumber party survived halfway through the night and not a single moment Tzuyu stared away from me. A moment later she wanted booze, I wanted to be the one to buy it but Y/n insisted.

         She left in her car, then I glared at Tzuyu and, at that specific moment, I knew she was onto something. 13 minutes later, she came up to me and said "How would you like to break up with your new girlfriend?" 'Whatever you're planning, don't, I am warning you You'll regret it." I replied while walking away from her.

        19 minutes I was outside she followed me, "how annoying can you be," I said. She rolled her eyes and asked me if I remembered what she said to me earlier, " I m gonna make it come true". We saw a headlight approaching the street, I guessed it was Y/n, she guessed it too, so she pushed me to the ground and kissed me, I tried to get up and I gotta admit, just for a millisecond, I remembered what I felt about her, then I snapped out of it.

         Finally, I stood up but it was too late, she was already there. That look on her face, she felt so betrayed it broke me. "It isn't what it looks like," I said, but I knew she wasn't gonna believe me. "You're in love with your ex, you still are" she replied with tears streaming down her face. She left with her car, I didn't know where she went and Tzuyu was very happy I hated her so much I wanted to put her head on the toilet.

         I have to prove to Y/n that it was all Tzuyu's doing, I have to gather evidence, but where to start? Its gonna be hard but doesn't mean Imposible.