Highschool Crush Part 7

Y/n's POV

        I told Rebbekah everything. "I caught him, kissing my best friend," I said in a panic. "Calm down who is this plastic best friend," she asked. I told her it was a girl named Tzuyu and to my surprise, she knew who Tzuyu was. "Tzuyu, my little brother's ex-girlfriend, I can't wait to slap that girl in the face" she replied. We talked all night until 1 am 'til we fell asleep.

        5:05 am, someone was already knocking at the door. Rebbekah took a peek and saw it was Junkook, she called me in a whisper and wiped my tears off, she opened the door and said "What have you done to my little sister you narcissistic backstabbing wanker"-Rebbekah calls me her little sister even if I wasn't- I told her to take a sit and come only when I needed her.

         "You can't alter what I saw Jungkook, you kissed her, we're over period," I said trying to look brave. He begged for my forgiveness, but I can be merciless if I have to. "What if I can find proof that she set this all up? At least give me a chance to prove myself" He said. "Even if you could why didn't you tell me she was your ex in the first place" I replied-I had a suspicion that Tzuyu was Jungkook's ex I just had to confirm it.

        "When nightfalls by tomorrow make sure to have the so-called "proof" or so god help me, little brother, I will pulverize you and your ex-girlfriend" Rebbekah made the deal for me. I shut the door and when I heard Jungkook walk away I hugged Reebbekah and cried softly on her shoulder. 

         Monday. Another week. I was so devastated with Jugkook and I breaking up I couldn't focus on anything. There is a pop quiz in History, My favorite subject. During the quiz, I bowed my head down on the desk and cried quietly, I was sitting up-front so the teacher thought I was sleeping in class. She lifted my chin up which revealed the tears in my eyes. My classmates told the teacher in unison " Jungkook". Oooh!" said my teacher. She let me leave but I still ailed the pop quiz.

         Nightfall. Rebbekah insisted  to come for moral support but I asked her not to. I don't know how he will show me the "evidence", but I really hope he has those evidence 'cause I just miss him. He showed me CCTV footage, a voice recorder, and some photos. I don't know how he got those but I just felt the world lift up my shoulders and a huge relief.

         The video showed Tzuyu pushing Jungkook to the ground and kissing him while I was getting out of my car. The Voice Recorder recorded Tzuyu's conversation with her best friend, Chaeryeong, another transferred student from Wisdom Academy and they talked about this: "I can't believe I made little wannabe Y/n that she is my friend, little did she know I'm only using her to get back with Jungkook". The photos had Jungkook pushing Tzuyu away.

        Holy mother of God! You can never imagine the joy I felt at that moment I hugged him tight and I said "I'm sorry I ever doubted you, I love you and I'm sorry".