os 3.1

This os is based on the connection week of big boss 13. Shehnaz enters as sidharth's connection, both are engaged and nobody is aware of it and shefali bagga is in the place of shehnaz in the house. This os was suggested by @PriyanshiAggarwal1

4 months! Freaking 4 months had
passed of this maddening season of bigboss 13. The season was a huge success and had broken several records and the whole sole reason behind this was not hidden by anyone. Sidharth shukla. Throughout the season people had time and again targetted him and tested his patience in the house. Despite all this people had loved him like anything and a army of sidhearts had created themselves for him. Sidharth had made friends as well as enemies in the house. He was analysing his whole journey till now. He remembered his family and the trust and support they showered on him before he came here.

His gorgeous mother and beautiful elder sisters. His nieces and nephews and his jijus he recalled all their sweet wishes and aling with them he remembered his sweetheart. His shehnaz. Shehnaz kaur gill the emerging actress and singer from past few years. It is a top notch secret of their family that shehnaz kaur gill and sidharth shukla were engaged.
Both of them are head over heals over each other and nobody knows it.

The thought of shehnaz brought a smile on his face. He remembered her child like inncocence, her loving nature, her bubliness and her absolutely beautiful heart and her pure soul. Sidharth and shehnaz had met in a hotel in delhi where sidharth was staying for his shoot of india's got talent and shehnaz had came to stay for performing live performances in the capital city, including the hotel. They came across each other while taking a stroll in the garden of the hotel at the same time after having had their dinner.

Sidharth was seeing his carrer reaching success while shehnaz was recovering from her contorversy with himanshi khurana. Despite all of this, in some strange way both of them connected immidiately and became good friends in a span of few days. They used to spend every moment they could spare from the work with each other.

Numbers were exchanged. Late night phone calls and video calls. Travelling to each other homes to meet up. Planning surprise birthday parties. Knowing and understanding each other completely and wholely. Bonding well with other's family they had done it all. Infact shenaz's bond with sidharth's mother and sisters was so strong that on many occasions shehnaz had spent an entire day to cajole sidharth because she had completely ignored the presence of sidharth and had spent the entire time with either his mother or sisters. A small laugh left his mouth on this memmory.

Soon enough both them were hit with realisation of love that was brewing between them admist the sweet shade of friendship. Sidharth had a very deep and long conversation with his mother who helped him to put things into perspective how they loved each other from a long time and both the families were only waiting for them to realise it themselves. After knowing this sidharth was quick to propose shehnaz by taking her to a surprise vaction to nanital on her birthday.

They came back as a couple and grew more close if possible. They were the inseperable souls who found it hard to pass even a day if they didnt saw each other or atleast heard each other voice.

Although Shehnaz had shifted to mumbai to get more work after the contorversy, everybody knew staying close to sidharth was one major reason for taking that decision. For namesake only she lived in the adjacent flat to that of sifharth's. Obviously she spent most of her time in his house.

Everything was going fine and well enough for them personally as well as professionally. Shehnaz was getting good and decent work. She made her place as an actor and singer in mumbai. Sidharth was also doing amazing in his new serial dil se dil tak for one year until rashmi desai decided to create a ruckus in their peaceful life. She falsely accused him on many things in the media and left no stone unturned to demean the reputation and carrer sidharth had built for himself.