5.2

It was day 2 without the  physical presence of each other. Their souls were connected and were in touch with each other and maybe that was the only hope they both had to pass the time without seeing each other.

At first sidharth had thought it won't make much difference to him if he stays a few days away from shehnaz. He thought of her as a very good friend for whom he had a little bit feelings. He had not realized the depth of his own emotions he felt for her. But this was day 2 and he was struck with the realization of his love for his shehnaz. He knew he felt something beyond just an admiration of a friend for her. He had denied those felings for a long time in his head. But now that he had realized that he loved her, every second spent without her, without telling her about his love seemed like eternity.

Sometimes we realize what we actually feel for people, what is their actual importance in our life, when we have to stay away from them. And people might think it as a simple thought but sidharth was over the cloud with the realization of his love. He had thought about all his insecurities and things that might stop him to convey his feeling to her but all of it seemed very small infront of love he had for her.

Rightnow  he watched her sulking in a corner and complaining to big boss as he had not given any news about him to her. She was the only one who had the audicity to actually challange big boss. She seemed so adorable to him because first she was sprawled on the floor of the glass room and second she had actually worn his grey shorts and tshirt as she had not received her clothes yet. He had told her to use his clothes at earler occasions as well but she had always refused or someone else had offered her help. But right now he knew she had did this because she was missing him just like he was.

He also knew she loved him as well but was hesitant to spill it out as she did not want to lose him even as a friend. It seemed strange at first that how they both knew what the other is thinking at first but now, one look at eachother's faces and they know what is going on in the other person's head.

"Bigboss sidharth ko bhej do jaldi jaldi. Mujhe yaha koi aur pasand nahi h uske ilava.

Sab apne aap ko intelligent samjhte h lekin mujhe sirf sidharth intelligent lagta h. Aur mujhe uski sari report chahiye. Usne khana khaya ya nahi, usne davai li, aur doctor kya bol raha

"Big boss can i sleep for 15 mins? App kukdu mat bajana. Mai uth jaungi apne aap kyuki mai dukhi bhi hu" shehnaz said and slept for a while whereas the housemates fought in the background.

Sidharth let out a loud amused laugh at this mumbling "cartoon h yar yeh"

Paras also let out a laugh at her antics while laying beside Sidharth. He was also sent to the secret room after his surgery. Sidharth never like him as he knew how sinful and dirty mind Paras had. But he had to tolerate him here as there was no other option. The main reason he despised Paras was because of his constant attempts to use shehnaz for his game. He very well knew Paras' mindset from the beginning of the show and he was disgusted with his game plan.

Staying in secret room was also a bit beneficial for Sidharth as he was proven right about what he thought for many people and also came to realisation regarding the perspective he had for some. He saw how all of the people targetted shehnaz for supporting Mahira and how ungrateful Mahira was becoming about it. But he loved how his baby had shut down arti.

"Mai ek baat bolu maine tujhe nominate kara kyuki mujhe hisab chutta karna tha... Ab tera mera hisab khatm ab mai tujhe kabhi nominate nahi karungi." Arti said to shehnaz while trying to portray herself as a honest being.

"Kya baat h.. sahi h.. badhiya kiya... Acha mujhe chai ladegi?" Shehnaz had replied in return. ..

" Ha thik hai, mai tujhe nominate isliye kiya kyuki mai tujhe hurt karna chahti thi" arti said as both of them were walking towards the kitchen to have tea.