os1.2

Chance! A single chance is what everyone hunted for in the big boss house to make their game stronger and step ahead in the game. Using people for their own benifits was not a big deal for people here like paras, mahira and shefali. It was a jackpot for them when they saw with their own eyes what happened and also the distance between sidharth and shehnaz. Using this as a perfect oppertunity they asked shehnaz about the scene unfolded just now as if they didn't saw anything but got no reply in return as shehnaz was lost in looking towards sidharth who was walking away in the garden area to obviously smoke! Oh! She wanted to smack his head for doing so much of smoking.

But alas she was stuck with these people right now who paid no heed to what she was thinking and shook her to same question again and got the same reply again. She started to walk away from them but they stopped her as they out of nowhwere wanted to say something important to her and by sugar coating their words they started their lecture as if they actually were her well wishers.

Paras started first with his evil tounge "arre shehnaz kya hua? Tere flips ke vajah se shukla phir naraz ho gya kya? Vaise hona bhi chahiye. Arre jab tu har dusre bande pe har roz flip maregi to voh irritate aur naraz toh hoga hi! Bhai sachi dosti nibhana har kisi ke bass ki baat thodi h!"

"Vohi toh paras! Ab har koi hum dono ke jaisa toh hoga nahi ke pehle din se ek dusre ka sath de. Dosti nibhane ke liye uske spelling pta hone chahiye..par tu chinta matt kar sana voh shukla kaunsa kam h..hume sabko uske aggression ka pta hi h so tu thoda dur reh uss se" mahira chipped in with her pinching voice and not leaving the chance shefali also gave her input supporying them..

"Yes sana baby they are absolutely correct! Tumhe sidharth ko thoda space dena chahiye.. ab agar tum zyada uske piche gayi aur usne kuch gusse me aa kar galat kar diya toh? Usse chipakti rahogi toh achha thodi lagega just try to control yourself for a few days!"

They didnot cared even for once the kind of impact their words would leave on an already pissed and hurt shehnaz. They kept on bickering how sidharth was their true friend and they were all loyal to him unlike her so she should stay away from him rather than sticking with him.

Not very much people knew, obviously except sidharth that shehnaz mastered the art of judging people to their true selves and hence she very well knew the kind of game people here played and it was just another attempt of these cunning beings to make their game stronger by intensifying the small fight.

Shehnaz couldn't belive how low someone could steep so low for a mere game and take advantage of people's emotions like that. Their words didnot mattered to her but she hated when people like them or anyone in general interrupted in sidharth and shehnaz with their usless opinions. So what they did right now increased her dislike towards them and unable to take their shit any longer she stared down right in their eyes which instantly shut their mouth and then walked away while making a face which showed how much she disliked them and more for what they did right now. She walked towards the garden area to try one more time and come across a distraught sidharth sitting on the bench lost in his thoughts.

Although sidharth marched into the smoking room with an intention of smoking a full fledge pack of cigaretts but couldn't get himself to continue after the second cigarette. He came out dejected and sat on the bench near the smoking room. All the happenings of today frustated him a great deal. He knew he had no right to queation shehnaz's actions in the game  because shehnaz also did the same. She never interfared in his game unless it was connected to her. But he couldn't help his insecurities that ate his head. He was  very well aware of the fact that asim ment nothing to her but the fact that asim was of same age as shehnaz and she could easily get some one else when she stepped out of the house did not let him think straight. If somebody asks why these insecurites when they both were just friends as he himself named in front of the world. But it was not very difficult for anyone to understand that what they both shared was way more than a just friend relationship and not just from one but both the sides. And sidharth had admitted his feelings for shehnaz  to himself way before in the secret room itself.

And shehnaz chosing asim whether it just an help to become the captain gave rebirtth to the somewhere died down insecure and jealous part of sidharth's mind. His overthing about everything also didnot helped him at all but just increased the irritation he felt within himself. He was also feeling slightly guilty of the way he behaved with shehnaz just now because now people will get a free pass to taunt her and interfare in their matter which he absolutely hated. It was not just shehnaz but sidharth also never liked if someone interfared in them. He was lost in these thoughts but looked up when he heard some footsteps. It was obviously shehnaz. She came onve again to pester him because you dont give up on those who love you so much and shehnaz  knew how much sidharth loved her.

But sidharth on the other hand didnot wanted  to talk with shehnaz in front of these prying cameras. Obviously the channel will show any kind of conversation they both will have right now. So he stood up and walked back into the drawing room by giving a look to shehnaz which only she could understand. He went and sat under the staircase in the living room knowing that the camera couldn't capture  properly at this angle especially at this hour when the lights were switched off. He sensed shehnaz coming where he sat and this time he was actually waiting for her because now he wanted to finish all his insecuritues and jealousy and cinfusion for once and for all....

To be continued......

Hello guys, i loved your resposnse for the first chapter. I hope you like this one too. Write down your reviews in the comment section below. It will motivate me to right..