sidnaz

My hands tremble while i write this. I was on a break from writing for a long time and thought to continue what i wrote recently but i did not knew that i would have to write something in a situation like this. Aaj tak yakeen nahi kiya but abb lagta hai ke nazar sach me sab kuch tabah kar sakti h.

I know sidharth is here with us. Looking at us and we are gonna find our sidharth in our shehnaz. As long as she lives sidharth is living in her. I will not say rip. Because i know that he has only left his body but his pure soul is still very much alive and in peace. He will rest but he is going to look after his naaz. He has become her guardian angle now and is going to protect her until it is the time for their souls to re-unite in the other side of the world. A world where they will not have to hide their love. A world they will openly cherish each other.

"Shehnaaz baby sun na, chai bana de please. " sidharth called out as he comfortably laid on the living room couch and watching news. She was in the bedroom, selecting her bridal outfit for their upcoming wedding in december. He didn't knew what she was doing inside from past half an hour. Which felt like a life time to him. It was like that only for him. If both of them are under one room he needed to stay in contact with her or atleast she should be infront of him. Well the same thing was reciprocated by her. If not under one roof they always remained in touch through phone.

"Shehnaaz baby kya kar rahi h" sidharth screamed again making her rush out. She made two cups of tea hurridely and sat next to him on the couch. The moment the tea was over sudharth dragged her on his lap and hugged her for his dear life.

She creassed his hair and asked "kya hua bebu, upset h? " there was a urgency in his hold and she could feel as if he wanted to say something but was stopping himself. "Hmm? Bol!"

"Kuch nahi baby bass tu mujhe mere paas chahiye. Mere sath hi reh ab" sidharth mumbled from the crook of her neck.

To divert her mind he started talking about his journey in the industry with her and suddenly said.

"Agar kal ko mai chala gya toh tutegi toh na" he asked.

"Bakwas kyu kar raha h. Kahi nahi jaega tu. Abhi toh december me humne shadi karni h. Phir bachhe paida karne h. Phir unko badha karna h. Uk jana h ghumne. Zindagi bhar sath rehna h humne." She answered angrilly to him for saying bullshit.

" haa voh toh mujhe bhi pta h. Gadhi. Maine propose kara tha last month mahabhaleshwar me. But apan ko life ka toh kuch pta  nahi na ki kab kaha kya ho jaye. Toh isilye maine yeh kaha. " sidharth said.

she was getting emotional now. She couldn't understand why was he saying something like this. So she climbed up in his lap and hugged him as tightly as she could. She let her tears flow.

"par bebu main nahi reh sakti tere bina. Aur tu aisa mat bol please. Jab tak ka sath likha h nibhayenge but yeh sab mat bol. Mujhe nahi acha lagta" she said while crying.

Sidharth felt bad now. He just wanted to her to understand the reality of life but seeing her crying like this broke something inside him.

"Ab meri baat sun. Jab tak hum dono me se kisi ek ki bhi saanse chal rahi h doosra humesha zinda rahega. Tujhme mai rahunga aur mujhme tu rahegi. Hume sath me hone ke liye ej sath hone ki zarurat nahi h. Yeh toh bass sharir h humari souls toh kabki ek ho chuki h. Mai yeh nahi bol raha ke mai tujhe chod dunga. Jab tak tu rahegi tere andar mai rahunga and same goes with me jab tak mai rahunga shehnaz humesha rahegi. Jo december me shadi h voh toh bass ke formality h. Humari souls ki shadi toh bohot pehle se ho rakhi h. This wedding is to just let the world know about the union of our bodies. But our souls have united long back. "

"So no matter  what happenes meri jaan we are always gonna live through each other. " sidharth said while consoling her. She looked at him and she actually looked at him and she understood why he said what he said. Their bodies were just the male and female form of their united souls. They remained in their cocoon of home for the rest of the time.

The world saw them tying the knot in drcember and endlessly celebrated their happiness. They did both gurduwara and a hindu wedding and people could not stop admiring how much in love they looked with eachother.

They soon welcomed two kids one after the other in the span of 4 years in their wedding. People loved them and cherished them for their rest of their lives. And both of them lived a happy snd peaceful life with each other.

I might again take a break after this because it is devastating for me to see shehnaz like this. She is strong. I know that and i just pray she finds that strongness in herself. I can never change the reality but i am gonna come here and write for them because people might say that he was just a celebrity but it felt like a personal loss and i am gonna keep him alive in my heart as long as i live and i am gonna continue to write for him. This is dedicated to the love of sidharth and shehnaz. he declared his love for her while he went away to meet his father. She will always be called as his. His naaz. Sidharth's naaz and he will alwats be hers. Shehnaz's sidharth. Her bebu. Her kullu. Her bachha.