os1.3

Silence is a weird thing. Sometimes it is painful, sometimes awkward and at times it becomes comfortable. It just depends in the type of people it enfuldges in. Rightnow sidharth and shehnaz were sitting with their knees and hands touching in a comfortable silence. There was a lot of unsaid feelings and unexpressed emotions between the two of them rightnow. They both were waiting for the other person to take the first initiative and speak out what was ment to said and not keep in themselves. They both wanted the other person to express their feelings at that moment and put an end to the comfortable silence.

Shehnaz was looking expectantly at sidharth. She wanted him, for once to leave all his hesitation of the cameras behind and vent out all his hurt, his insecurities, his feelings, his jealousy and each and every emotion he felt for her. Shehnaz had not named her's and sidharth as an emotional attachment not  because she  wanted to keep the prying eyes of the housmates and the cameras away but also because she wanted to save their moments and bond for themselves. It was their own personal  bond and she didnot wanted people to look into it as a drama. Quite weirdly both sidharth and shehnaz somehow could feel the emotions of other person. They knew why the other person took a certain step in the game and what the other person felt for certain things.

Hence shehnaz had a slight idea why sidharth was being indifferent to her  but you cannot always be sure what exactly the other person felt until they voice it out. Hence shehnaz wanted sidharth speak out his emotions for once and for all, even if he wanted to keep their relations as just friends she wanted him to clarify his thoughts about them.

While shehnaz was lost in these thoughts, quite stupidly like a love sick puppy sidharth  was busy staring at her. He was seeing her changing expressions amusedly and waited for her to stop thinking so that he can start. Shehnaz felt a burning gaze on herself and looked up only to come across a busy sidharth staring at her. By looking in her eyes sidharth instantly knew what shehnaz wanted. So he composed himself and got ready  to do what was needed. The talk!

" dekh shehnaz jo baat hum abhi karenge woh mai nahi chahta kahi bahar nikle aur mai janta hu tu nahi kategi yeh. Aur abhi jo mai bolunga voh mai iss ghar me toh dobara nahi bolunga. So apne dimag aur kaan dono khol ke meri baat dhyan se sun.”
Shehnaz nodded in approval and urging him to continue.

"yeh baat tu aur mai bohot ache se jaante h ki hum dono ke bich jo bhi h voh dosti se kahi zyada h infact i know you love me because i made you love me!"
Ignoring her shocked expressions he continued..
"Yes i did because i was attaracted to to you from the moment i saw you on stage in that white suit and gradually it grew to become love and realised it when i was in the secret room. It was miserable for me to see you suffer like this without me and i realised i felt like that because i simply loved you. Aur jab mai vapas aaya toh mujhe pta tha ke tu bhi mujhse pyar karti h, shayad mere se bhi zyada. Bass tujhe abhi tak tera pyar ke baare me realise hi nahi hua h aur mai full on ready tha tujhe ye realise karvane ke liye.. Par jab tune billi wale task me paras ko i love you bola toh mera dil dukha...mujhe laga shayad maine tujhe samajhne me galati kardi but phir samajh aaya ke tu paras ke liye kuch actually feel nahi karti sivaye dosti ke. i let go of that hurt and started afresh but this morning when you again chose asim...(he sighed) it hightened my insecurities again. It is an undeniable fact that when you step out of this house you will get many boys who are young and will probably love you more than me. Par mai selfish hu shehnaz mai tujhe bas apne liye rakhna chahta hu mujhe nahi pasand tu kisi aur ki help kare ya unka sath de..tu sirf meri h aur sirf mera hi sath degi...samajh me aya, ha?"

Sidharth finished with a sigh. He felt light after speaking his heart out infront of her. He knew she wont judge him but understand him. But this time he was a bit unsure of her reaction he didn't wanted her to be afraid of his emtions and distance herself from him. But shehnaz did the opposite of what he was expecting her to do. She climbed up his lap and gave him a bone crashing hug. She hugged him for dear life and bursted out in tears. He got frightened yet hugged her back and asked why she was crying and all he got in reply was..

"Tune bol diya..tu sachi mere se pyar karta h bebu...haye amma i love you too kullu!" she smaked his whole face with kisses while again expressing her love for him. She was crying out of happiness that he finally after leaving all his insecuritues he had finally expressed his love for her.

Sidharth on the other hand was exsparated that out of long speech he gave just now the only thing she heard was what she wanted to hear..this was exactly was he called her gadhi but he loved this goofball. So he gave an involuantary laugh and hugged her back. He couldnt believe that he fell in love with her because they were different in so many ways, their worlds were poles apart yet same in many ways.

They were hidden in the dark under the stairs and cameras couldnt capture how close they were sitting in each other's arms. Shehnaz parted from the hug and sidharth kissed her forhead, then eyes and then cheeks preofessing his love for her with every kiss. Shehnaz blushed adorably and sidharth fell in love with this blushing shehnaz all over again. He called out to her but she again blushed and hid herself in his arms on his broad chest.

He chuckled at his drama baby...and lifted her by holding her chin and mumbled..
" Tu itna sharma kyu rahi h be..vaise toh bada kutta kutta bolti h ab kya hogya...bol!!! Huh"

"Mujhe sharam aa rahi hai tujhe dekh ke...aur kutta toh tu h...ekdum se aise i love you bol diya koi bhi sharmayega na" shehnaz replied back.

" koi bhi matlab! Ha agar tujhe abhi bhi doubt h toh abhi bol de...bol..bulau asim ko ya better tera pehla pyar paras karle choose hum teeno ko line me khada kar ke"

Shehnaz looked at him and simply pulled his hair till he shouted and apologised for the bakwas he did just now..

" sidhhhaaaarthhhh.....Kutte tu samajhta kya h apne aap ko? Tu hi h launda. Jaise abhi baithi hu tere upar kisi aur ke sath mujhe dekha h aise baithe hue? Jab dekho bakwas marta rahega mai sachi bol rahi hu maine tera muh todh dena h! Huh! Karte khud h aur bill mere pe phadta h tu..bol sorry kutte"

"aah sorry! Sorry meri jaan dobara nahi karunga...sorry baby..i love you na..Agar tu aisa karegi toh mai bhi tujhe aisi jagah chot dunga ke tujhe samajh bhi nahi aayega..chod" Sidharth although started as an apology but ended up giving a threat to her..

In reply shehnaz left his hair mumbling a khota and then again sweetly whined throwing herself in his arms and smaking sloppy kisses on his face and neck. Sidharth could only chuckle seeing her antics but now he wanted to kiss her and before he could even procede shehnaz whinned in her sweet voice again..

"Sudharthhhhhh baby ab hum relationship me hue? Matlab ab tu mera boyfriend hua aur mai teri girlfriend.."

"Ha toh aur nahi toh kya baby but hum iss bare me matlab humare baare ghar me kisi se baat nahi karenge..yaha pe secret rakhenge aur phir bahar jake ekdum aram se pyar karenge apan log....aur ab majhe ek kiss chahiye...gandi vali"

Shehnaz gasped loudly but before she could say anything sidharth's lips came crashing to her sealing her lips in a sweet kiss. He always wanted to kiss her. When she pouted adorably or when she sweetly called him and even she fought. He loved when she argued or fought because her face used to become red and she would look absolutely cute yet hot. Thinking about her hotness he deepended the kiss and liked her lips making her open her mouth and turned the sweet kiss into a hot make out session in the big boss house admist the cameras and other people.

Finally getting out of breath he kissed her forhead "i love you...jaan h tu meri shehnaz" he hugged her for a few minutes then held her hand and dragged her back into the bedroom area. To their bed. Their own sweet cacoon which saw them grow as friends and now lovers. After many days sidharth finally slept a content sleep with the love of his life in his arms. Cuddling with him without leaving any space for the air to even pass. They felt content and couldn't be more happier than this especially after confessing their love for each other. They didnot cared if any one saw them like this. Only they mattered to themselves and at the end that's all that matters.

Hello everybody..i know i am late in updating the last part of this one shot series but i think it is worth the wait. If you guys also feel the same then hit the star icon and drop some comments for the next one shot series you want to read...