os 4

Hello everybody here's a one shot on how sidharth helped shehnaz to not get trapped in signing msk. Enjoy.

P.s.- the video in the media box is from my youtube channel. Do watch it and please subscribe if you like it.

"Sidhaarrthhh" whined shehnaz

"Haan baby?" Came a sleepy and muffled reply from him. They both were lying on their bed ready to take an afternoon nap. With season nearing its end the contestants took the liberty to take relaxing afternoon naps without big boss disturbing them.

"Mere dil me kuch ho raha h. Mujhe lag raha h ke mai jaungi....tu sun bhi raha h?" Shehnaz started off emotionally. She was scared since last weekend. Sk had left her, arti and mahira hanging with the fear of elemination.

"Kya ho raha h? Aur kyun ho raha h ?"

"Haaye bola toh ke kuch ho raha h. Aise dil bohot tez bajj raha h. Kuttte tu meri baat sun nahi raha na. Mai agar chali gyi phir baith jaiyo na shanti me abhi toh baat karle. Kya pta last kuch ghante ho humare ye sath me."

This time there was no reply from his side. As soon as shehnaz again mentioned about the possibility of her leaving this time, he was back to the thoughts that haunted him from a few days. Shehnaz's intution had always came true. He had seen examples in this house. So when she constantly spoke about her fear of getting eliminated, he himself felt scared. It was quite clear that only shehnaz mattered to him among all the other housemates and he did not wanted her to leave. No. Not right now. He was co-existing with the rest of the housemates for the sake of the game, and did not wanted the only person that actually mattered to him leave.

He knew she was strong and was getting tons of love and support from the people outside but sometimes even the strongest of contestants had gotten eliminated in the past seasons and he never wanted that to happen with her. Moreover he also wanted shehnaz to reach top 2 with him. She deserved that celebration and  not getting elimeinated mid week, that too few days before the finale and that too against arti and mahira.

sidharth gathered her into his strong arms after she nudged him again. His hold was tight on her. The fear was evident to both of them by eachother's actions.

"Mere kaan khule h baby sab sun raha hu. Kitnu der se same bakwas kar rahi h aur Tu nahi jaegi baby. Maine bola na ek baar. Ab agr dobara same baat boli toh chamat khaegi ek. Chal ab idhar aa moral support le aur so ja" they both cracked at the end rembering paras' words when he proudly claimed that shehnaz had only gave moral support to sidharth throught the game. after all they had went through they both knew what they ment to each other and what they had done for each other. It was because of the presence of the other person only, sometimes shehnaz and sometimes sidharth had calmed down in between fights, tenssed moments and what not. So when at this point of time in the game when somebody tried to saperate them or creat a rift between them they found it funny.

He consoled her and craked a few jokes to lighten up her mood, mainly he did it to distract her from thinking about her elimination. They both then slept for few hours entangled with each other. They felt comforted in their own cocoon of blankets and the sanctury of their bed.

While the housemates were chilling in their beds in the afternoon and enjoying the last weak in the big boss house, the atmosphere of the confrence room of the makers of big boss was completely different. The channel wanted the hight amount of trp to be constant that they got because of big boss even after the show ended, hence they came up with a new show. The plan was simple till now. They would cast 2 people from the big boss house as main leads, bring in other people as contestants who would try to woo the main leads and do a swaymwar of them. They wanted someone from the lot of big boss as they knew it was the only way to restrain the trp. It was not a hidden factor that the current lot of big boss was hell entertaining and the channel was in no mood to let the chance of high trp go away.