os 5.1

It hurts when you see your loved ones suffering from pain. It dosen't matter if the pain is inflicted to them physically or mentally. It just hurts because along with the person who actually has to go through the pain, the people around him who see their loved ones  suffering every single day, they feel the pain along with them. Because that is what happens when you connect with someone deeply and emotionally. Sidharth's family was going through a similar phase. It did hurt them a great deal seeing their son and brother dealing with the sickness of typhoid and the constant planning and plotting to weaken his game to throw him out of the house by the other housemates. It hurt them to see people plotting against their sick brother. The housemates had started a mission to target him and as a result sidharth had to work harder. He had to be present in the game mentally all the time but the physical sickness had downtrodden his efforts. It frustated him to no end. The game was on a crucial point. People were going to do all they could do to retain in the show. It was the mid of the season and anything could happen if you don't take the game seriously.

Sidharth was not someone who wanted to rely on the audience for support all the time. He believed if he had to give justice to all the love he was getting from the audience by being present in the game. He knew he had made a huge impact on the people outside in the first padhav only yet he wanted to give his hundred percent every single day he lived in that house. But this time the case was not similar. Shehnaz had taken it upon herself to take care of sidharth. Not that she never did it before but this time from the food he ate, his medicine, his baths, his massage, his water, any thing he needed she was there to do it for him. And she was doing it haq se. She had literally scolded him when he came back with his typhoid news and then again scolded him when he refused her to press his feet despite being in severe joint pain.

"Sidhaarthh!! Main na tera muh ab sachi todh dena h kutteya! Pehle khote tune apna dhyan nahi rakha aur ab agr mai karr rahi hu toh drame karr raha h. Chup chap leta reh yaha pe. Faltu bakwas na kar. Abhi dawayi bhi khani hai tujhe kutte. Aur agar ab mujhe teri atma bhi smoking room ke paas dikhi na toh dekhiyo asia ganda juloos nikalungi tujhe smjh bhi nahi aayega ke hua kya!  " shehnaz exclaimed holding his hair in a tight fist while sidharth screamed but had a huge grin plastered on his face. He was thoroughly amused seeing her screaming at himself to let her take care of him. He knew he would do the same if she was down with sickness.

After that sidharth never came in her way to take care of him. Infact he called her with authority whenever he needed anything and sometimes when he had this extreme yearning to cuddle with her in their bed. She looked beyond cute to him sometimes and he couldn't help himself but feel blessed about her presence in this maddening house.

He knew his family might be extremely worried outside but seeing shehnaz caring for him must have eased out their nerves. It was true actually. Despite the worry his family had for him, sidharth's mom and his sisters were relieved seeing shehnaz. If not them at least she was there in the house to take care of him. They loved shehnaz from the begining only but it increased ten folds seeing her caring for their brother like this. His mom knew they were both in love with each other, only thing that was left was its realization. She was eagerly anticipating for that day when it would happen. But rightnow she shook those thoughts away and shared a long laugh with her daughters seeing shehnaz scolding her son for his own benifit while he laughed and screamed at the same time.

Shefali zarivala, bhau, himanshi, paras, mahira, rashmi and arhan was a new found group in the house. Others came and went back but these people had a similar agenda to move forward in the game and perhaps this was the reason they were spending a lot of time together from the one week. Though mahira and shefali zarivala did behaved as loggerheads sometimes but they played together in the tasks for the sake of winning.