os2.2

Miserable might be the right word to describe the mental condition of shehnaz right now. No! She was not getting mental! She was just disturbed and hurt.  Highly disturbed from all the happenings. She had woken up from her disturbed sleep a few minutes ago and  right now while lying on the ballon bed in the bathroom all she could see were flashes of her horrible past with himanshi. She could see herself sitting in a dark room and cutting her hand with a knife with the purpose to finish herself for once and for all.

Shehnaz started breathing heavily and as if following the que tears started streaming down her face. All she could do was curl herself into a ball and cry because her mind was not working enough to think any thing else.

Sidharth walked into the bathroom area expecting a sleeping shehnaz but when he saw her in admist of another breakdown he quickened his steps towards her while keeping the plate on the nearby counter. "Shehnaz....." He called her lovingly and gathered her in his arms. He covered her entire petite frame in his arms while whispering sweet nothings in her ears. Shehnaz tried to escape his grip a few times but he tightened his hold on her. He was not in the mood to let go of her now. He was breaking within himself seeing her like this but at this point of time his focus was to console shehnaz and not break into peices himself. He felt her letting out a sigh as if her one problem was solved and gradually her sobs turned into slow and painful snifs.

Sidharth parted away from shehnaz a bit to look at her face and as if her breakdown was not enough her red and plumpy face after crying pinched his heart. Although she was looking super cute with her red and plump face and that adorably cute button nose,  the reason behind this condition of her beautiful face peirced his heart..

"Bas bas bas, aur kitna royegi baby bas kar abhi hogya. Itna kya hogya jo itne mote mote aasu tapka rahi h...huh?" sidharth mumbled while rubbing her back continously.

"Chal ab bas kar abhi, khana laaya hu mai sath me baith kar khate h aur tu chup chap bina natak khayegi........" His tone turned slightly stern at the end when she moved her head in denial of food. Sidharth put a morsel in her mouth and gradually fed her the whole thing. He rewarded her with a forehead kiss after she completed the food and kept it away to have a talk.

Sidharth wanted shehnaz to open up completely today so that she takes all her problems and insecurities out of her system and at the end feel light. He was anticipating another crying session already hence he stood up from his earlier place and sat down behind shehnaz on the bed and swiftly took her in his lap. He smacked a kiss to her forehead and then urged her to open up..

"Baby aaj jo hua, jis tarah tu royi mujhe pta h uska zimmedar mai hu kyuki anjane me hi sahi i have hit your trigger point. And uske liye dil se i am absolutely very very sorry.. Mujhe nahi pta tha tu iss tarah react karegi maine socha tu subha se down h toh thoda mazak karunga toh shayad tera mood bhi light ho jayega but mai kab over board chala gya mujhe realise hi nahi hua and tune patience kho diye aur baki sabko bhi mauka mill gya tujhe target karne ka isliye baby i am sorry please mukhe maaf karde..." Sidharth sweetly apologised from his heart which touched shehnaz and she started melting immidiately..

"Tu sorry mat bol sidharth galati toh meri h maine sabko mauka diya mujhe taunt karne ka, mujhe pehle hi clear karna chahiye tha ki mai paras se rishta game ke liye banaya tha aur phir main har kisi ke samne jo apni story sunati hu log toh usse hi utha kar mujhe attack kar rahe h...but mujhe in sab se farak nahi padhta sidharth ..." Shehnaz mumbled and kept her head on his shoulders while sobbing sofly.

Sidharth wrapped his arms around her and asked her further " maine pehle hi bola tha ke insan dekh kar baat kiya kar par agar tujhe sabse farak nahi padhta ab kyu royi tu aise? Kya mila aise khud ko maar kar? Khud ko aise harm kyu kiya tune?"