You Turn Him On

Scott: It was a hot summers day and the air con wasn't on in your house. Unfortunately you had to study for an exam you had when you returned to school so you were in your room, sweltering hot, studying and revising...not to mention the fact you were in a bikini because it was that freaking hot.

"Hey Y/N, your mum- heeeeeeeeeey." Scott busted into your room and oggled at you. You knew he couldn't help it; he was a hormonal teenager and he was your boyfriend. You noticed that he was wearing shorts and a baggy tanktop; showing off his masculinity.

"Babe...Earth to Scott?" You said, getting up and walking over to him. You waved your hand in front of his face and he snapped out of it.

"Sorry, but you look good. Like really good." His eyes momentarily changed into his wolf eyes and he pulled you close to him by wrapping his arms around your exposed waist. You noticed something down south and pulled away from him,

"Uh, Scotty..." You said, blushing a little, "you might want to calm down your friend down there." You couldn't help but giggle as he grimaced at your realisation.

"I know," he whispered and noddly awkwardly, "I know..."

Stiles: You and Stiles had decided to spend your day watching the Star Wars movies and because you couldn't get comfortable on the couch you clambered onto Stiles and sat on his lap as you watched the movies.

Halfway through the fourth movie you began to feel restless and uncomfortable so you started moving about on Stiles' lap in an attempt to get comfy. You felt Stiles' whole body tense up behind you. His hands gripped your hips,

"Y/N I swear to god if you don't stop moving..." he hissed in your ear, his hot breath brushing against your skin.

"What? I'm just trying to get comfy." You said as innocently as you could.

Realising why he was trying to stop you moving you moved once more, wanting to see his reaction. His fingertips sinked into your hips lightly and you swore that - even though he wasn't a werewolf - you heard him growl. You could feel something poking your butt and suddenly the two of you weren't focused on the movie anymore.

Actually you weren't focused on anything but each other for the rest of the night.

Jackson: You were at Jackson's house and there was a few hours before his lacrosse game started so the two of you decided to go and cuddle in his bed considering it was a harsh and cold winter. You clambered into his bed, him only wearing a top and his boxers, and you only wearing his lacrosse jersey...which was way too big for you.

Somewhere along the line, the two of you must have fallen asleep because you woke up when Jackson started moving about. You opened your eyes to see Jackson staring at you with wide eyes. That's when you noticed how you were "cuddling". You were sandwiched next to your boyfriend; one of your legs in between the two of his and your hand accidentally lower than it should of been.

"Crap, Jackson...sorry." You said as you untangled yourself from him. Your face was hot from embarrassment. You scooted away from him in the bed only to have him pull you back towards him.

"Babe, it's okay. You know, we still have an hour before the lacrosse game. Let's cuddle some more?" He slid his arm around your waist and he buried his head in the crook of your neck. You could practically feel him smirking.

"Definitely."

Derek: You had just come home from work when you heard Derek growl, you turned to see him working out, his top off and his triskelion facing you. You had always loved that tattoo...and you had always loved a shirtless Derek.

"Babe, I can literally smell your arousal." He called out to you, bluntly. You scoffed and claimed you were feeling no such thing. Derek stopped working out and turned to face you, obviously going to say something, when he stopped dead in his tracks.

You smirked as you saw him scanning every inch of you; apparently your work clothes as a secretary were very hot on you.

"Hale; go sort out your little problem downstairs." You said - smirking even more - and, surprisingly, Derek laughed.

"Y/N, baby...you know it isn't little." He said and you felt the tops of your ears heat up. You knew that with Derek you had to play things like this cool,

"Whatever," you managed to say, "I'm going to take a shower." You said to him and in an instant he was behind you; his hands were wrapped around your waist and his sweaty body was pressed against you,

"Me too."

Isaac: Your were a cheerleader, all your life you've been a cheerleader, and even though your new school didn't have a basketball or soccer team you were determined to create a cheerleading group for the lacrosse team. You and the girls you had pulled together were all practising your rehearsal when you saw a guy walking onto the edge field.

"Go from the top!" You yelled to the rest of the girls and sprinted over to the boy. By the time you got to the boy, you were sweating. You realised it was Isaac Lahey - a boy you met in Math - and he was wearing his lacrosse kit.

"Hey Isaac." You panted, practically trying to swallow air.

"Uh, hey Y/N..." he said shakily and you noticed he wasn't really looking at you,

"Can we help you?" You asked, gesturing to the girls and then back to yourself,

"We're wondering if we could use the field for practice?" He asked and then all the boys appeared from out of nowhere. One boy, Scott, grabbed Isaac and forced him to look at you - he was blushing a bright red and sweating a little - then Scott ran away from the two of you and yelled:

"OH MY GOD ISAAC, KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS!"

You blushed, laughing to cover up your embarrassment, and Isaac ran off to the boys locker room.