First Kiss

Scott: It was a cold Wednesday afternoon and Scott had a lacrosse match against the toughest school around Beacon Hills. The game had only one minute to spare and the scores were neck and neck. If Beacon Hills' scored then they would win the game.

Everyone in the crowd and on the field went crazy as Scott McCall scored and you yelled as loud as you could! You ran down from the bleachers and found him in a sea of cheering fans and sweaty guys.

"Scott! OH MY GOD SCOTT YOU DID GREAT OUT THERE!" You yelled over all the noise, quickly hugging him.

Number 11 pulled off his helmet and connected his lips with yours without hesitation. He pulled away and placed his forehead on yours. The two of you weren't even officially dating - you'd been on one "date" - but I guess that didn't matter anymore because within seconds he leaned in for another kiss.

Stiles: God wasn't Stiles clumsy? The two of you were sat on his bed, studying for an exam, when Stiles literally fell off the bed. You didn't even push him; he just kinda...fell.

"Are you okay?" You said in between fits of giggles, even though you were genuinely concerned for your boyfriend.

"Yeah...yeah I just had an idea." He mumbled and sat back on the bed, closer to you than he was before,

"And that is...?" You raised an eyebrow at him and he got even closer to you, until his lips were nearly touching yours and his hands were around your waist.

"This." He pressed his lips to yours and you put your hands on either side of his face, pulling him to you. He slowly pulled away from you and you started giggling again because of the thought you just had,

"What?" He looked at you quizzically,

"I just realised you fell off the bed because you got an idea about kissing me, you're so adorable in you're own dorky way - you know that right?"

Jackson: "You're so irritating Jackson - go away!" You yelled. You were in your garden, star gazing etc, when Jackson hopped over the fence from his back yard to your back yard and threw you into your outdoors pool.

You were standing in front of him, your wet top and pyjama shorts now pressed tightly to your also wet body,

"I'm not going anywhere, I kinda like the view." He smirked, looking at you from head to toe.

"Oh for God's sake, seriously?! Fuck off Jackson!" You ran a hand through your hair in distress,

"Nah, I'd rather fuck you." He stated and you stared at him with wide eyes, blush evidently shining on your cheeks. He stepped closer to you and wrapped his hands around your waist, pulling you towards him. You couldn't believe it - you hated this guy didn't you? He dipped his head and soon you were kissing passionately as you pressed your wet, pool soaked, body against his. You both pulled away from each other, gasping for breath.

"You know, Y/N, we should fight more often."

Derek: "What you gonna do Derek? Bite me?" You teased flirtatiously and you heard Dereks wolf growl from within,

"No, but I might leave some other interesting marks on your body." He replied, just as teasing.

Although you and Derek hadn't been dating long, the two of you would always pass around flirty banter like this because it was fun to see each others reactions...and if those actions they talked about would actually happen. You were becoming really hot and bothered and you knew Derek could smell it - as if you were going into heat.

Without a word Derek walked over to you and you knew what was happening, Derek hadn't kissed you yet and you knew that that time was now. He hastily placed his lips onto yours and it was passionate enough for you to realise that you wanted Derek more than anything in the world.

Isaac: Isaac was ill, you weren't sure why he wasn't getting better and you were so worried. He was sneezing and coughing and showing symptoms of a common cold almost every hour and you couldn't understand why he couldn't just fight the cold off; being a werewolf kind of had those perks right? You called Deaton and it turned out that sometimes "these things just happen.". Well great, now you had one ill boyfriend.

He was sleeping and he looked so peaceful that you didn't want to disturb his peace by telling him it was just an average cold. So instead, you pushed his curly hair out of his eyes and tentatively kissed him on the lips. That was the first time you've ever kissed Isaac,

"Thanks Y/N," he mumbled, a weak smirk pulling at his lips.