You Catch Him Singing

Scott: You get a message from Mama McCall saying that you can go round to see Scott for the day whilst she's at work and that the front door is unlocked. You quickly go to Scott's house and go inside, you can hear music from upstairs so you figure that's where your boyfriend is.

You creep up to his room and slowly open the door, he's sat on the floor - not facing you - doing some sort of homework, and belting his heart out.

"Mama, just killed a man. Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he's dead. Mama, life had just begun, and now I've gone and thrown it all away! Mama, ooh, didn't mean to make you cry; if I'm not back again this time tomorrow...carry on, carry on!"

"Oh my gosh Scott!" You say, giggling a little, and he jumps out of his skin.

"Holy hell Y/N! You scared the crap out of me...how long have you been standing there?" He looks at you, eyes wide with terror.

"Long enough to hear your singing voice." You giggle aand he hides his blushing face in his hands before you kiss him on the cheek.

Stiles: Your parents are out of town for two weeks so your boyfriend Stiles has been living with you. You return from the store to get some food when you hear Stiles singing in the kitchen.

"Flaws. You love, you love my flaws. Think they make me beautiful. You don't see them as flaws, at all, that's why."

Realising you know the song, you join in with him and he turns around and smiles at you as you harmonise.

"That's why, thats why I love you! 'Cause you are, you are the one who...the one who loves my flaws!" You both stop and Stiles just stares at you,

"Speak of this to no one." He laughs a little, clearly embarrassed, and you set down the food in your bags,

"Sure Stilinksi, but personally I think we should be a duet band." You giggle and he furiously shakes his head,

"Aw you're a cutie, but seriously? Did you even hear my singing?" He blushes a little and you smile,

"Your singing is cute; don't let anyone tell you different."

Jackson: You wake up to faint music coming from Jackson's kitchen. You had spent the night at his and now you could smell breakfast. You got up and started to walk into the kitchen, but stopped yourself when your saw Jackson half dancing whilst cooking and singing quietly.

"You and me should be dancing in the sheets. I can do what I want to, I play by my own rules. Come with me and let's just dance the night away. Don't worry about what I do, watch me as I move on the floor and let's just dance the night away!"

"Oh bravo Mr Hot Stuff, you just made this morning very sexy." You smirk and he stares at you,

"What do you mean, I wasn't doing anything." He says and you laugh,

"Oh so that wasn't you dancing and singing?" You reply,

"Nooo...not me." He smirks at you and you sit ontop of the kitchen counter.

"Oh really? It damn well sounded, and looked, like you. You know, you don't have to be embarrassed; it was adorable and - as I said a minute ago - kinda sexy."

"Thanks, missy. I love ya." He says and kisses you on the lips before returning to cooking the breakfast.

Derek: You let yourself into Derek's place and instantly hear singing. You make your way to his bedroom and peek through the door. Derek is just sat on the bed, chilling, and singing.

"I'll be there for you, these five words I swear to you. When you breath, I wanna be the air for you. I'll be there for you. I'd live and I'd die for you, I'd steal the stars from the sky for you. Word's can't say what love can do, I'll be there for you!"

For such a 'sourwolf', Derek has the greatest voice ever - something you'd never expect him to be good at. His voice has a perfect balance of softness and roughness and it's brings the song to life. You don't want to interrupt but he stops singing and says,

"Y/N I can smell you, get your ass in here."

You open the door to see him staring at the floor, not saying anything, then suddenly he asks you, "Does my singing sound okay? My mom used to say I could sing...I haven't tried again until now."

You sit down next to him and take his hand, "Hale, that was more than okay. Your singing is perfect, your mother was right. Jeez, that was really beautiful; for a big tough werewolf like you."

Isaac: You and Isaac sit in detention, being bored out of your minds, just because you were caught making out in the janitors office earlier. Considering there's a teacher sat infont of the two of you, you can't do much so you cross your arms on the table and lay your head on your arms. Shortly after you hear Isaac lightly singing.

"Carry on my wayward son! There'll be peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest. Don't you cry no more! Once I rose upon the noise and confusion, just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion. I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high."

"Mr Lahey would you please be quiet." The teacher says and you sit up as Isaac pulls a shocked face,

"Could you hear that?" He asks, glancing from the teacher, to you, then back again.

"Yes Mr Lahey, and from the amused look on your girlfriend's face, I'd say she heard it too." The teacher chuckles and Isaac looks at you. You giggle a little.

"Yeah we heard it Izzy." You say, leaning over to kiss him on the cheek. The two of you are then dismissed from detention.

If you want to know the songs, here they are:

Scott: Bohemian Rhapsody
Stiles: Flaws
Jackson: Dance The Night Away
Derek: I'll Be There For You
Isaac: Carry On My Wayward Son

- Leigh♡