03;

Esmè was trying her best to stay away from Max. She hated the fact that they'd had sex when he was in a relationship with her sister. Esmè knew that Grace and Max weren't happy. But she still hated what she had done.

She knew that she didn't want to be that sister. The one who messed around with her sister's boyfriend. Esmè knew it was a mess.

Esmè sighed to herself as she got to work. She walked down the corridor as she saw Max. She groaned to herself as he walked to where she was. "How's my favourite girl?" He asked.

Esmè rolled her eyes at him. "I'm not your favourite girl. So stay away from me. What happened was a mistake. And it's not going to happen again. In fact it didn't happen," Esmè said as she went to walk off.

Max grabbed her arm. "Oh but it did. And it will happen again. Or I'll tell Grace," he said.

Esmè rolled her eyes and looked at him. "Prove it. It's my word against yours Max. And you two aren't getting on. So who do you think she'll believe," Esmè said as she pulled away from him and walked off.

Esmè knew it was a mess. And she knew she couldn't cross a line with Max again.
****

Esmè walked into the staffroom and smiled as she saw Grace. "Are you okay?" Esmè asked as she looked at her sister.

Grace smiled. "I'm okay. Max and I are just fighting. And it's hard. I don't know how much longer I can do it for," Grace said.

Esmè frowned and looked at her. "You're fighting?"

"Yeah. I don't think I love him anymore Esmè. But I don't know what to do. You were right over me and Simon. We're sleeping together and I just don't know what to do. You remember what me and Simon were like when we were together. I mean I don't know if it's worth ending it with Max," Grace said.

Esmè looked to her and smiled. "I know it's hard Grace. But you can't be with Max when you're not happy. It's not fair on you. And Lily needs a mum to be happy."

Grace smiled and looked at her. "So what about you? Is there no one you're interested in? You've been single for some time?" Grace asked.

"I'm happy the way I am," Esmè said as Grace smiled.

Esmè knew she couldn't tell Grace about the complication that she had gotten involved with Max.

****

Esmè sat in her flat and sighed. She laid on her sofa as she heard a knock at the door. She stood up and walked over to the door.

Esmè groaned as she saw Max. "I thought I told you to stay away from me," she said.

Max looked to her and smirked. "I know. But I also know that you're lying. And I know that you want me," he told her as they held a look.

Max stepped inside as he grabbed her by the waist. He pulled her close and kissed her. Esmè found herself kissing him back.

Max took her to the bedroom. She ran her hands through his hair as he lifted her onto the bed. They undressed as he climbed on top of her.

Max pulled her close as he pushed into her causing her to moan. Esmè dug her nails into his back as he started moving in and out of her.

Unaware of how she could get out of the complicated mess that she was in with Max Tyler.