09;

Esmè knew that everything was going to change. She knew how she had told max how she was pregnant. And she knew that now she had told him it made it all real. She knew that she had no idea what to feel. She was pregnant. And she didn't know if she was ready for it.

All that Esmè knew was that she was pregnant. And how it was going to change everything.

Esmè sat in her phone as she sat looking at Max's contact. She knew how she wanted to talk to him about it all. But she had no idea what she'd say over it all.

Esmè sat up from her bed as she ran her hands through her hair. She knew that she felt as if her head was a mess and she knew that she was scared.

She was scared over being pregnant and she knew that she was scared over what it meant for them. She had no idea how Max felt about having a baby. And she didn't know if he'd stand up and be there for her.

All that Esmè knew was that she was pregnant. She knew it was Max's baby and she knew that if she was going to have this baby then she needed to do what was best for her.

She knew that she needed to make a decision about her pregnancy whether or not Max was going to be there for her. All that she knew that it was her body. And she didn't know what to do.

****

Esmè got to work and stood in the staffroom. She knew that she felt sick. And how there was only so long that she could keep her pregnancy hidden.

She looked to see Grace who smiled as she walked over to her. "Are you okay?" She asked as she looked to her sister. She knew Esmè. And she could tell that she wasn't herself at all.

"I'm okay I'm just tired and a lot is going on. And I feel like crap," Esmè said.

Grace looked to her and smiled. "I know it's not easy. But you but I am here for you. I love you. And I'm your sister. You know that no matter what is going on with you that you can talk to me," she told her. 

Esmè looked to her and smiled. "I know. And I appreciate you. I really do," she said as Grace smiled. 

****

Esmè sat in her classroom. She looked to see Max as he walked in. He looked to her. "I wanted to see how you are?" He asked.

Esmè smiled. "I'm okay. My head is a mess. We need to talk about this Max. We need to talk about what we are going to do," she said.

Max looked to her and nodded. "I know it's not easy, I do. But I want to be there for you, no matter what you decide to do," he said as Esmè smiled

She was glad to hear him say that. But was Esmè going to keep her baby?