02;

Esmè felt sick knowing what she had done with Max. She hated how they had kissed again and she knew that she couldn't resist her feelings for Max but she hated it.

Esmè woke up and checked her phone and she looked to see a dozen messages off of Max. She looked to them and rolled her eyes. She walked through her flat and frowned as she heard a knock at the door.

She answered it and looked to see Max. "What the hell are you doing here? It's not even seven in the morning. Shouldn't you be.. oh I don't know. In bed with my sister?" She asked.

Max looked to her and rolled his eyes. "Don't be jealous. You know that you wish it was you that I was in bed with," he said.

Esmè looked to him and glared. "You're an arse Max Tyler. You and I aren't going to happen," she spat.

Max smirked and looked at her. "Isn't it?" He said as he looked into her eyes and smirked as he walked into the flat and kissed her.

Esmè tried to fight against him. She tried to resist him. But she found herself kissing him back as he lead her to the bedroom.

****

Esmè moaned as she was pushed onto the bed as he climbed on top of her causing her to moan as he ran his hands up her thighs. Max pulled her close. They stripped off as he pushed into her. Esmè moaned out loud. He started to move in and out of her.

Esmè couldn't stop thinking over how wrong this was. Her and Max. But she also knew it felt so right. Esmè knew that the last thing she wanted was for Grace to get hurt.

But she also knew that Grace and Max weren't happy together. Esmè knew it was completely wrong for her and Max to end up in bed together again.

She didn't want to lose her relationship with her sister. It was the most important thing to her.

****

Esmè got to work and stood in the staffroom as Simon and Grace walked in. They were arguing. Esmè looked at her sister and frowned.

She knew that Grace and Simon had a complicated relationship. Especially when they had Lily together. Grace walked over to where Esmè was standing and smiled as she looked at her little sister. "Are you okay?" Esmè asked.

"I guess. He's being a jerk over Max spending the night at mine. He thinks that he's trying to play daddy to Lily. Simon knows he is her dad and so does Lily. I don't see the problem," Grace said.

Esmè looked at her and smiled. "Maybe the fact that you're sleeping with him still. Simon is in love with you still Grace. You must be stupid to not know that. And you're not stupid," Esmè said.

****

Esmè walked into the office and looked at Max who smirked at her. "Don't look at me like that. It was a mistake. It can't happen again."

"You said that last time," Max said as he looked up at her with a smirk on his face.

"I don't care okay?  I don't care if I said it. My sister is more important to me than this fling with you what's over. I won't lose her because of you. So stay away from me Max," Esmè said as she walked off.

Sighing to herself, she ran a hand through her hair. Hoping she could stay away from Max. Not wanting to lose her relationship with her sister.