01;

Esmè sat in her flat and groaned as she woke up. All that she could feel was the hangover that hit her. She groaned as the memories of the night before came back. Memories of her and Max.

They had gotten a lot closer than she wanted. Max was not only executive head but he was her sister's boyfriend. Grace and Max were together and they were happy. Grace also happened to have a little girl with Simon Lowsley. Esmè couldn't quite work them out. But she felt as if there was something going on between them.

Esmè sat up and looked at her phone as she saw a text off Max as she started to get ready for work;

We need to talk about last night - Max x

Esmè looked at the phone and groaned. She was feeling extremely rough and knew she wasn't looking forward to facing Max at work. Not when he would want to talk over what had happened with them the night before.

****

Esmè stood in the staffroom at work. She took a sip of her coffee and sighed. She looked as her sister, Grace, walked in. With Max Tyler. Her boyfriend.

Max also happened to be Esmè boss and the executive head at Waterloo Road. Esmè knew there was an attraction there between her and Max. She also knew there was tension but she knew that they couldn't happen. He was her sister's boyfriend.

Esmè knew that the thing she couldn't or wouldn't do was to hurt Grace. Grace had done a lot for her and Esmè just couldn't do that no matter how much she wanted Max.

Grace walked over to Esmè and smiled. "You look rough. What time did you get home?" She asked.

"About three. You don't need to worry about me Grace. How's Lily?" She asked as she took a paracetamol.

Grace smiled. "She's with Simon. She's causing nothing but trouble," she said.

Esmè looked at her and grinned. "Takes after her mummy. Doesn't she?"

"More like Aunty Essy," Grace said as Simon walked into the room.

Esmè frowned. She saw the look that they shared. Esmè sighed to herself. She knew her sister was still in love with Simon. Even if she was with Max.

****

Esmè stood in her classroom as she started preparing for her lessons. She looked up as the door opened and Max walked in. "Mr Tyler. How can I help you?" She asked.

Esmè knew something had happened with her and Max last night. She had agreed to go out with him for a drink and it got out of hand.

Max sat on the desk and smirked. "I think we need to talk about last night," he said.

Esmè looked at him and rolled her eyes. "No we don't. Nothing happened," she said.

Max looked at her and smirked. "Really? Well you gave me a very good blow job. I wanted to return the favour," Max said.

Esmè felt herself blush slightly. "I don't have a dick," she mumbled. She could feel herself getting worked up.

Max walked over to her and grabbed her waist. He pushed her against the wall. "Max... we can't," she said as his hand wrapped around her waist and pulled her close. She could feel how turned on he was.

"I want you and I know you want me too," Max said as he leant in and kissed her.

Esmè tried to resist him only to end up kissing him back. She soon pushed him away. "I can't do this," she said as she walked off away from him. But could she resist him?