07;

Esmè stood in shock as she looked to the pregnancy test in her hand. She didn't know what to think but she was pregnant.

She knew how she had messed up with Max. But it was only the once. And now she was pregnant. She didn't know what to do or how she was going to tell Max.

She knew how Max was with Grace. She knew how she had slipped up. She knew that the last thing that she wanted was to lose her sister.

She loved her sister. She wanted everything to be okay between them.

Esmè stood in the staff toilets and sighed. She looked down at the positive pregnancy test. She sighed as she ran a hand through her hair.

She had no idea what to do. Her head was a mess and she was confused.

Esmè didn't even know if she was ready to have a baby. She knew that the last thing that she wanted to do was tell Max.

She knew him and she knew how he'd react. He would try and control her and the situation. She knew that the last thing that she needed was him knowing that she was pregnant.

She knew it was a mess. She knew how this was something that she had to deal with. She was pregnant and she had to make a decision and it scared her.

Esmè knew that she just wanted to make it work. She knew that the last thing that she wanted was to lose her sister. 

She was scared that it was going to end up that way.

****

Esmè stood in the staffroom and smiled as she saw Tom. He walked over to her and smiled. "Are you okay? You look as if you have the weight of the world on your shoulders," Tom said.

Esmè looked to him and smiled. "You could say that. I'm okay. It's just things are hard." 

Tom looked to her. "You mean Max?"

Esmè frowned "What do you mean?" She asked as she took a sip of water.

"He and Grace had a huge fight. I thought you heard. And the fact he is throwing his weight around here," Tom said as Esmè frowned.

She couldn't help but worry over her sister. And just what was going on.

"If you ask me Max Tyler isn't going to last here much longer with how he is acting," Tom said as Esme frowned.

She knew that she was feeling more anxious. Especially with how she was pregnant.

****

Esmè walked into Grace's classroom. She looked to her and smiled. "Tom told me that you had a fight with Max. I wanted to see if you were okay. You're my sister after all," she said.

Grace sighed. "I honestly don't know. I don't know how much more of this I can deal with. I am walking egg shells. He is on at me about Simon. We have a child together. We're going to spend time together. And we're going to get along." 

Esmè smiled. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be after all. I know that he has been cheating on me," Grace said as Esmè frowned.

She felt sick. She knew that the last thing that she wanted was for Grace to find out about her and Max.

But with Esmè being pregnant, it was only so long until the truth came out.