Once we are outside, a white limousine awaits us. The driver opens the back door for us and we both get in, ready to go.

I am looking forward to what the place will look like. Fashion shows are a big thing in this rich world. The prices of the outfits shoot through the roof even if it's a piece of clothing you can find in low-end stores.

"No need to panic when you see the flashes and lights ok?" I nod at her as we get out of the car. 

As always, she gets out first and then waits till I do too. 

Once I get out, the first thing that catches my attention is the grand hotel. Nikolai truly knows how to make hotels look extra and expensive.

I walk down the small way made for us and let the paparazzi do their job. All while holding my breath and clutching my purse hard in my hand. Deep breaths and small talk from Arya is distracting me enough to reach till the end.

"You did great," Arya praises, all I do is hug her.

"Thank you for coming. You know this would have made me go crazy," she rubs my back as I whisper this to her.

"Always Elvira. Always." 

***

As soon as we enter through the doors, the place is buzzing with people. The massive reception area is filled with people, familiar faces walk by as we make our way to the back door where the runway will be.

Just as we are about to walk inside, I hear my name getting called out.

A smile spreads on my face.

"Hi," he smiles back at me.

"You made it," I nod letting him know I wouldn't miss it.

"Before I forget meet-" I am cut off by my name being screamed across the room.

"Kade. There is seriously no need to be so damn loud," I say as he pulls me in for a hug.

"But you look amazing so people needed to see who my best friend is," I shake my head but don't say anything.

"Look who it is," I turn to Nikolai to see him just in time roll his eyes at Kade.

"Excuse me." Kade puts a hand on his chest taking offense.

"Arya should we-" I stop myself as I find her talking to some ladies on the side.

"Arya!" I wave her over, she sighs but walks over.

"Yes?" Her eyes flicker from Kade to Nikolai who is on his phone.

Her eyes widen and whatever she was going to say, doesn't even make it past her lips.

"You!" She glares, Nikolai looks up to find Arya standing in front of him.

"Yes. Me." 

"What the hell are you doing here?" I go to stop her when Nikolai speaks again.

"I should be asking you this. What are you doing here, in my hotel?" 

I am met with an accusing glare from Arya but I put my hands up in surrender.

"Am I missing something here?" Kade whispers in my ear. 

"They met before. And in a not so good situation." Instead of asking for more information, he just nods.

"As you can see, everyone here is invited so that makes me invited as well," Nikolai's lips lift slightly.

"What do I know? You could have seduced the guards and made your way in," she gasps and shoves him, but him being strongly built, he doesn't move an inch making her huff.