45 | Elvira

Song listed at the top: Lose you to love me by Selena Gomez

"I've been trying to act like a gentleman, to be nice and give you time, give you peace of mind,"

"But it seems you don't want that," he tilts his head with a cocky expression. I open my mouth but close it again not knowing how to respond to that.

"I like you being a gentleman, but I also love this side of you," but he doesn't hear anything I just said because his gaze isn't even on me, but lower at my chest, roaming my almost bare body.

"Did you hear me?" I ask jokingly but he doesn't answer.

"I guess I'll be leaving then," this grabs his attention as his eyes slowly look back up at me and he smirks. A taunting smirk. 

"You are not going anywhere baby. Not until I am done with you."

Then he connects his lips with mine. Not softly, or filled with lust but one filled with words he is trying to tell me. Zane isn't that good at telling me about his emotions. He always uses some other alternative to tell me about his motives. 

But I love it. It's what makes him, him.

I welcome the familiar feeling of his lips that always feel so right with mine. He doesn't take long before his tongue moves past my lips into my mouth, his exploring cold hands on my warm skin enlighten me. The combination of temperature creating zaps through my body, shivers to erupt on my skin.

I let my tongue meet his, swiping against his in a slow erotic movement making him groan, the deep rumble vibrating against me making my legs weaken at the knees. It always makes him weak. This gesture really is something that rumbles through his body.

Not only does he love it, so do I.

It's slow, provocative.

And so sexy.

He presses further, deepening the kiss emitting a moan from me. 

When we part gasping for air, is when I look up through my lashes at him and see him smiling down at me. 

That alone makes my heart skip a beat.

Bending down, he carries me in bridal style towards what I think is the bedroom. I drop my heels along the way not liking them because of the pain that was slowly rising in my feet.

With my arms looped tightly around Zane's neck, I gaze up at him lovingly. 

"I missed you," I whisper my thoughts. His eyes drop to mine, but something fogs them over and it doesn't go away like he always makes his emotions clear from his face. 

He let it be there.

Sadness. 

"Last time you were in my arms like this..." his voice trails and the words that he said are so pained. The look on his face is so broken, so heart-breaking that my heart lurches in my chest making my eyes gloss over.