Epilogue

Song at the top: Infinity slowed & reverb

"I do."

Lips land on my own. Warmth, security, love and most of all, tenderness.

Giddiness fills my stomach as I realise I have the title of Mrs. I can't imagine anything more perfect than this moment, of us at the alter kissing as husband and wife.

White confetti poppers are popped at us as screams and shouts fill the hall, I back away just in time to see Zane's hazel eyes close for a second as if relishing this moment, wanting to imprint it in his mind before he opens them.

We are one now.

Mr and Mrs Roman.

Married and tied to one another.

I smile and my hand from Zane's neck falls down and he releases his hold on me. He is in a black suit, a one colour I realised he doesn't wear much and when he did, I was blown away at the fact that he looked so hot. The crisp black suit with a small violet flower tucked in his top pocket at the chest.

I look over at him once more, at what is mine forever now.

Neatly done chocolate hair that is tussled back with one piece of hair falling on his forehead, his deeply dark hazel eyes that are more honey-coloured today that have warmth to them despite the fact that he isn't smiling much. Or at all. Just the slight quirk of his lip every now and then. His suit jacket, from his shoulder to his waist, to his cufflinks that are purple flowers. The white dress shirt, black tie and trousers.

Everything about this man is perfection to me.

Not to mention every time he moves, you can see his muscles under his suit making me want to press my thighs together to keep myself from just jumping him right here. And I'm not even someone who thinks thoughts like this.

His eyes flicker away from my face to look at the white confetti falling down on us, it feels like I am a princess standing at my Disney worthy wedding. I turn around with him as the photographer moves around taking pictures and watch people standing with big smiles on their faces for us.

The grand hall is decorated by my team. It was a gift from them to me and I loved it when I saw it.

They had been hiding it from me till today when I walked down the mirror aisle and Zane went still after seeing me.

It was the most precious moment for me seeing Zane stood frozen with wide eyes and lips parted as his eyes trailed me to where I stood in front of him. His gaze roamed me before sliding to my face where his eyes glistened but he blinked them away.

Tears.

He had tears which made me teary-eyed as well.

My heart not only lurched but also thumped hard against my ribcage and in that moment proved to me that I will do anything and everything, endure everything just to see this day.