35 | Elvira

Song listed at the top: Señorita by Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello (Slowed and reverb)

"Zane? Are you ok?" I ask frowning because a dark look had taken over his face.

His head snaps up at me before his face clears and softens at my smile on my face. He shakes his head, a sign of dismissal for him, and starts to walk towards the living room.

"You can work here; I just got an email-"

"No!" I shout interrupting him, he freezes before slowly turning around, his eyebrows raised in question. I stagger thinking why I said it so loud. A nervous laugh leaves me.

"I mean, I actually wanted to go to this one place today and it's the last day of the event, and I just..." I clear my throat before continuing. The tousled chocolate hair on his head rests messily yet so perfectly making me want to run my hands through his hair. Focus Elvira.

"Ugh, do you want to go there with me?" I blurt out being tired of just stuttering like an idiot. He doesn't move, I am trying my hardest to keep my eyes on his face because the shirt he is wearing, a lose black shirt with white vertical straight stripes, it's a t-shirt but he has left a few buttons at the top open revealing much of his defined chest. Zane isn't lean, he has just the right amount of muscle with the defined specs you can faintly make out from the lose shirt. His black jeans that are folded at the ankles then the white trainers, this man is seriously making it hard not to fall for him.

"Violet, you know why I even made you stay at my apartment?" He questions with a sigh but I shrug prepared for this.

"I talked to your head of security, Andrew, and I told him where we are going, he said something about being prepared so I am guessing you got your security in check. We can go." I slowly say so he can agree. And I have, I'm not even lying.

"Come on Zane, it's not that far and Andrew said that we can go." I walk closer to him until I am standing in front of him. Since I am not wearing my heels instead some sandals, I am shorter than him so having to crane my neck up is a hard thing to do.

His eyes look all over my face as if looking for something but I don't let him think too much. Grabbing hold of his hand, I drag him towards the front door but he pulls me back towards his chest.

"What..." I am stopped by his lips on mine, a quick heated kiss before pulling back and nodding towards the door. I am still in a daze when he tugs my hands.

"Better be worth it." He mutters mindlessly but I hear it.

"Where are we going?" I stifle a laugh at Zane being in the passenger seat of his car while I am driving. A black Bugatti Bolide, the moment I saw we were taking this car, I fell in love with it. I am thinking of buying one for myself. I don't realise just how rich Zane is, with cars worth millions and having a wide collection of them that I haven't even seen half of, the massive penthouse he owns at the top of the highest building in Toronto, a skyscraper for his office and the fact that he screams money and rich when he is around.