25 | Elvira

"At this point I should hit you in the head so you can get it together," I roll my eyes as I suppress a laugh

"Here we go again," I sigh as I wait for her to continue. Eyes narrowed; Arya is standing in front of me with hands on her hips as the lecture begins.

"You did amazing. And if you think anything would go wrong, then you are probably right. Butt" she drags out when I glare at her for saying that. Holding a finger up at me, she raises her eyebrows like telling me a secret.

"It would be only like someone spilling a damn drink or something. Nothing that big," I look at her with an expression that says 'really?'.

"Everything looks amazing. Now shut up and get going," she pushes me slightly forward towards the entrance of the mansion but is walking right behind me.

I take a deep breath before I walk forward in the hall. Upon entering, I notice everything placed perfectly, nothing out of place as my eyes can the indoor area, the whole building is a beige, soft cream colour so we didn't have to change the colour theme. There are two different hallways, to my left and right that lead to stairs to go up on the balconies at the top but I keep walking, down the few steps right in the middle of the grand hall. With designs carved in the ceiling that fit with the theme of the whole birthday, my eyes widen scanning over the small little details.

Walking further in, I look at the balconies at the top of the hall where you can look below but I removed that place on the places where guests can go because it will be a big mess that I know I won't be able to handle. I will place some security guards there using Zane's security upon his request.

There are black and rose gold balloons stuck along the balconies accompanied by white flowers and fake plants. This whole place is one big hall with massive double doors at the back where the tables are set outside.

It's currently six hours before the actual starting time. There is no one here except a few employees and the manager, Mr Rhys.

"Ms Blake," he comes forward when he sees me and I smile at him.

"I love everything that is set up here. Exactly how I wanted it. It all came out so beautiful. I'm sure everyone will be amazed by everything." I enthusiastically tell him still astonished by the place.

"I changed the food station outside like you asked and kept the main drinks tables here at the back. We will begin bringing the food in few minutes and the cake is going to be coming directly from the bakery too." he checks the time on his watch telling me every timing of all the food coming in.

"Great! I shall see you in around seven hours then," he nods before I walk out.

I spot Arya outside taking pictures of everything for our website and socials as always, of course, not posting them till later in the night.

"Done?" I nod before walking back in my car along with her. Now we have to get ready and get back here just in time for everything to begin. We reduced the time for paparazzi since Zane requested the reduction of their size. It was hard to do on such a last minute but I pulled through thankfully.