The Simplest Truth, I Love You

Jack and Jack have moved to LA and slowly but surely the family is getting back together again. I love having them all in the same city, we constantly spend time together. Matt and Carter are moving soon as well, they decided to share the house with the Jacks. There's no way any of us would be comfortable if we lived together, it would be constant misery.

Cam and I are visiting the Jacks, we told them about our relationship soon after they moved and they were genuinely supportive. We are being careful with who we tell things to because we really don't need it getting out to the public. Both of us are nowhere near ready for that.

Cam is going to begin filming his movie tomorrow and he'll be gone for most of the day, I'm happy for him but at the same time I know I'll miss him so much. I still have online school to do and I'll keep busy filming my weekly videos so I'm hoping it won't be too bad.

I'm lying on the couch with my feet on Cameron's lap, he's rubbing them gently as we laugh and converse with our friends. The doorbell rings and Jack J. stands up and opens the door, Carter and Matt enter and I can feel Cameron tense when he notices Carter. I greet them with a smile on my face but Cameron only greets Matt. The Jacks notice the tension and have confused looks on their faces.

I sit up and scoot close to Cameron to make room for Matt who sits next to me.

"Sup, bro?" He asks as he looks at Cameron and I. Cameron pulls my close to his body and his arm goes around my waist where he begins to stroke it gently. This is usual behavior for him but I know he wants to make a point to Carter. Carter sits across from us and he doesn't hide the glare he gives Cameron. I just feel so awkward and I don't' know what to do so I just ignore the entire situation and talk to Matt.

Cameron has his phone out and he's texting as I talk to our friends, I look at his screen and see that he's texting his best friend Chris. I still haven't told Cameron anything about the jealousy I have towards his friendship with Chris, it's completely illogical. Cameron and I are in a relationship. But I still can't help feeling jealous, I've watched their vines and videos together, I see the way they look at each other. The video that Cameron filmed before Chris left to Peru makes me burn because he's so emotional and he's been crying. I wonder if I could ever illicit such a reaction from Cameron. I know I'm being stupid, I know this but it doesn't stop me from feeling that way.

I suggle closer to Cameron and I lay my head on his shoulder, his attention turns to me and I feel happy when he presses a soft kiss on the top of my head.

"You okay baby?" He asks me softly, and I nod as I smile up at him.

"I'm fine," I tell him and I know I'm lying a bit but I'm not ready to confess my feelings. He slips his hand under my shirt and runs his fingertips up and down my side making me shiver from the tingles. God, I love the way he makes me feel. He turns his attention back to his phone and I glance at Matt, who's looking at us with a small smile on his face.

"What?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"You guys are cute," he replies quietly and he seems kind of sad but I don't want to press the issue.

"Is it alright if a friend comes over?" Carter asks abruptly and Jack G. nods at him.

"Yeah it's cool," he says and I frown. If someone is coming over that means I can't cuddle with Cameron, I wonder if Carter did that on purpose and the look on his face lets me know that he did. He's smiling smugly at Cameron and Cameron rolls his eyes at him. He tilts my head up and presses a soft kiss on my lips, I don't stop him because I love his kisses and I'm pissed at Carter for messing up our night.

He pulls away and rests his phone on his lap so that he can caress my cheek gently. I lay my head back down on his shoulder and he goes back to his phone.