Pandemonium

Cameron POV (waaaatttttt)

My movie premiere is tonight and I'm so nervous. I'm terrified actually because there will be press there and I know that I'm going to make a fool out of myself trying to answer their questions.

Nash is fully recovered from his freak accident and our relationship has been so strong since then.

All the drama and everything we went through was worth it because in the end we stayed strong. In a weird way it strengthened our relationship because we know that if anything comes our way, we can get through it.

I'm still not dressed and I know Nash and Hayes are getting ready together. I'm kind kind of upset because we aren't arriving together but if I had insisted more then it would have raised suspicion. We still haven't revealed our relationship to his parents.

Nash is scared, he's terrified of what they will say. They're both conservative Christians, Nash didn't make that HIV vine out of nowhere, he learned those beliefs at home. It's kind of ironic that he ends up in a relationship with a boy but I don't ever bring it up because it will just hurt his feelings.

There's a soft knock on my door and I open it. Nash steps inside and closes and locks the door behind him. He's still not dressed but his hair is wet from the shower. I've been missing him because we have a full house, Hayes and Chad are here. We haven't been able to sleep together, and I miss having him in my arms so much.

His eyes rake over my body and I give him a smirk. Without a word he pushes me back onto my bed and gets on his knee.

"Babe..." I say softly.

"Shhh, Cam just enjoy your anxiety reliever." He mumurs and he pulls down my boxers. I'm already growing hard in anticipation and he gives me a sexy smirk as he takes it into his hand and starts to suck on it.

We haven't had sex in almost a week, I've been so worked up, I've been wanting him so bad.

I moan softly and I keep my eyes on him, I love watching him suck my cock. I'm fully erect now and he takes me deep inside his mouth, he sets a hard, fast pace. I know I won't last long at this rate but I don't want him to slow down.

"Fuck, you're so good with your mouth baby," I moan and tangle my fingers in his long hair.

He fondle my balls with his other hand as he deep throats me and I can feel myself hit the back of his throat and make him choke on it.

Saliva leaks around his mouth and down my cock as I thrust into his mouth. I start controlling the movement of his head as I feel myself getting close. I force his head down as I thrust up and when he gags again I keep his head down and make rapid short thrusts into the back of his throat.

"Fuck," I mumurs and I cum abruptly the waves of pleasure coursing through me.

Nash swallows everything I have to give to him and he pulls off, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

I lift him up to my lips and kiss him immediately. He climbs onto my lap and we sit there kissing and getting lost in each other.

There's a knock on my door and I reluctantly pull away from him. We stare at each other for a moment.

"Thank you baby," I tell him softly. "I love you so fucking much."

"Tonight is going to go perfect and you're ping to be amazing. I'm so proud of you, Cam and I can't wait for us to film our movie together," he responds quietly and we share another soft kiss. Someone knocks again, this time harder. Nash gets off my lap and I miss him already. I pull my boxers up and he opens the door

Hayes gives us a weird look.

"Why was the door locked?" He asks and and Nash rolls his eyes at him.

"I was sucking Cam's dick," he says flatly and Hayes bursts into laughter.

"You're full of shit. If you don't want to tell me, fine then. Dad said we need to leave soon." He says and Nash nods. He glances at me before leaving and being followed by Hayes.

I close the door and get dressed. I look at myself in the mirror and nod, I look good.

I leave like an hour after the Griers and I'm waiting in the limo to walk down the red carpet. I scroll through instagram and I see a post Nash put up 30 minutes ago and my eyes get teary as I read it.

It makes me miss his presence even more and I want to make sure that we at least sit next to each other.

I walk the red carpet and there's so many lights flashing. I hear the fans screaming my name and it's all I ever wanted. I'm pulled aside for a quick interview, I'm a little nervous but but I manage it.

"So the question every fan wants to know any special lady in your life?" The interviewer asks.

I smile and answer truthfully. "No special lady."

I finish the interview and I start looking around for Nash. I finally spot him over by the fans taking selfies with them. I head over and they start screaming my name, I take a few photos before I go up to Nash. He's smiling brightly at me and he gives me a tight hug.

"I'm so proud of you baby," he murmurs in my ear before he pulls away.

"I saw your post on instagram, it's beautiful. I love you so much," I whisper to him and he smiles at me. I look into his blue eyes and it's like I fall in love all over again. He makes me so happy

I grab his hand to lead him over to the photographers. I want pictures with Nash from my premiere, I want to capture this moment forever. We pose for some pictures and then we're ushered inside for the premiere of the movie.

I sit down and pull Nash next to me, I want us together tonight. I want to hold his hand desperately but there's cameras everywhere and we're not out yet.

We watch the movie and at the end we stand up and he hugs me.

"You were so good in that baby," he whispers in my ear and I flush with embarrassment but also pride. I'm glad he liked me in it. I'm so nervous to hear what people have to say about my debut in acting.

We end up at the after party and we are in the VIP section of a club. Chad took Hayes home since he was still so young but he allowed Nash to stay with me.

We're sitting fairly close together, we have drinks in our hands non-alcoholic because I want to remember this night. I want to cuddle and kiss him so bad, I know this might not be the best time but I want to come out. I want to be able to hold his hand and kiss him whenever and wherever I want.

I lean in close to his ear. "I want to kiss you, baby."

I pull away and I search Nash's eyes, Nash looks scared and shocked. He knows exactly what I'm implicating. I can see his breathing quicken and I'm sure he's nervous and his heart is racing. We look into each other's eyes and I'm pleading him with mine.

"Are you sure?" He murmurs and I nod at him. I've never been more sure of anything in my life. He nods and I smile happily at him.

We stand and I wrap my arms around him, we are surrounded by friends, press and my Co stars. I pull him close and we look at each other for a moment and he leans in first. I smile and I meet him in the middle, our lips press against each other in a soft, gentle kiss.

We can hear gasps and the flashes of cameras focused on us. I get lost in his kiss, in the feeling of his warm hands on my back. We pull away and smile at each other.

This is just the beginning.

The End.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡