No Day But Today

I'm basically lying on Cameron when I wake up, I don't understand how he was able to fall asleep with me on him but I guess he didn't mind. I feel so sore from our rough sex last night but I regret nothing.

I contemplate letting him sleep but I miss him too much so I press soft kisses on his face and neck. He shifts a bit and when I look up at him he's looking at me with a smile on his face.

"Mmm, I like this wake up call." He tells me softly. His morning voice makes butterflies explode in my stomach, he's so attractive in every way and I'm lucky to call him my boyfriend.

We stare at each other for a bit just taking each other in.

"I forgot to tell you, Matt is coming over today, we're doing a Ask Mash thing." I say, pecking his lips softly.

He pouts at me. "I want to have you to myself."

"I know... it won't take long, I promise." I reply to him.

"Is he still coming after everything that happened yesterday?" He asks me as he runs his hand up and down my side.

"Mmm, yeah he texted me to confirm it." His touch makes me lose concentration. He leans in and presses hot kisses on my neck. I whimper softly when he starts to suck on my sweet spot.

"I fucking want you so bad, baby." He growls at me as his hands move down my body and onto my asscheeks. He grips them tightly and lands a hard smack on one, making me yelp and moan. "But I know you're sore so I'll go easy on you today."

I nip at his lips making him growl lowly at me. "Maybe I don't want easy."

I'm not finished my sentence when Cameron has us flipped over and I'm now lying on the bed with him on top of me. He reattaches our lips in a bruising kiss, moving his tongue into my mouth and exploring it roughly. His hand goes down and slips under my pajamas, he grabs my cock and pumps it roughly. I'm moaning into his mouth when we hear the door bell ring.

Cameron pulls away and groans in frustration. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"I'm sorry, baby." I tell him pouting, I'm just as frustrated as he is. He lets me up from the bed and flops back down burying his head in the pillow.

I adjust myself and look longingly at my sexy boyfriend. I leave his room before the urge to pounce on him becomes overwhelming. I go downstairs and open the door, Matt and, to my surprise, Carter are standing on the other side.

"What the hell are you doing here, Carter? I'm tired of your drama, to be honest." I tell him flatly, Matt brushes past me but Carter stays at the door.

"I just wanted to apologize for yesterday. I was just... worked up, angry and upset st the situation. You don't deserve to be treated that way, Nash. I know I screwed up our friendship but I want the opportunity to make it up to you," he says quietly and meekly. I stand there for a few moments staring at him, my brow furrowed slightly. Finally, I sigh and step aside to let him in.

He smiles at me and makes a move to hug me but stops when I shake my head at him. His face falls slightly and he tries to mask it, but I saw it.

I can't risk it, if Cameron saw me hugging him he'd get pissed and I don't want that.

"I just need to get showered," I tell Matt. "Make yourselves at home, I already tweeted our hashtag for the questions."

Matt nods and he's already looking in our fridge for something to eat. I go back up to my room and take a quick shower. I get dressed and stop by Cameron's room. He's lying in bed on his phone, he still has bed hair and he just looks so freaking sexy. I again realize how lucky I am.

"I heard Carter's voice," he comments nonchalantly. "What the fuck is he doing here?"

I feel nervous for some strange reason. " H-he was just apologizing for yesterday."

Cameron looks up from his phone at my stutter. "Come here, baby."

I walk in and close the door behind me, I sit at the edge of the bed and Cameron sits up, he kisses me tenderly.

"I'm sorry baby, I don't mean to make you nervous about this whole thing. I'm just possessive and crazy about you, as long as he keeps his hands to himself I won't have a problem." He tells me gently and he presses a soft kiss on my lips.

"Okay," I tell him quietly, relieved at his words. He caresses my face sweetly with his fingers.

"Now go before I can't control myself anymore," he tells me and winks as I stand up and smile at him.

"I'll be back soon," I promise and go back downstairs. We decide to do the video on the roof of the apartment building. We take my camera up to the roof and set up there. It's kind of windy but not too bad. Carter hangs put as we film the video, he's mostly on his phone.

We head back inside once we're done and we sit at the kitchen island counter.

"Hayes brought up the fact that we should do the cotton ball challenge for one of our channels," Carter says and I'm torn. It's not a video of just me and him, Hayes will be there.

"Yeah... I guess we could do that for your channel, I have a few videos lined up already." I tell him and he beams at me. I smile back tentatively. After a while we're just sitting there chatting about random stuff, Cameron comes down the stairs, he's dressed and ready to go. He walks past us and doesn't acknowledge me at all, he leaves slamming the door behind him.

We stare at the door, I'm confused, he seemed perfectly fine before we shot the video.

"I guess we'll head out," Matt says awkwardly and I nod distractedly at him as I pull my phone out and text Cameron.

Me- Babe, what's up? Where'd you go?

He reads the message immediately but doesn't reply yet. I say my goodbyes to Matt and Carter, they leave afterwards. I go back up to my room to get dressed, I need to find Cam and find out what's wrong, what did I do?

My phone buzzes and I pick it up immediately to read Cameron's reply.

Cammy- just letting u hang out with ur bff carter.

I'm so confused at this point. He was okay when I left him, I told him I'd be back soon. Is he mad that we hung out after making the video? Maybe us planning the video?

My heart sinks, Cameron is pissed at me and I don't know how to fix it. I'm thinking of how to reply to him when my phone buzzes again, he sent me another message.

Cammy- idk y u think making a video with that asshole is a good idea. Like ur promoting his channel even after all the shit he talked about me n u. He's just using u and ur too blind to see it.

I'm so fucking naive, why don't I notice these things myself? But the way he brought it up, he didn't immediately say to post it to his channel. But he knew I already had videos lined up, he probably figured I would say that and offer to post it to his. He gets his way and I feel like an idiot.

Now Cameron is angry with me and I don't know what to say to fix it.

A/n- fucking carter. He always has to cause drama. Don't forget to check out my new story Beautiful Soul! Let me know what u think!!!