Nightcall

It doesn't take me long to get ready, I put on a button down white shirt and black slacks.

I scroll through twitter, creeping on my fans as usual when I notice a trending hash tag #tagyourcinnamonapple. I decide to be cute and post on my twitter

'@NashGrier #tagyourcinnamonapple @camerondallas'

My mentions blow up immediately as the fans freak out about it. They support Cash and it makes me happy.

"You look pretty proud of yourself right now. What'd you do?" Cameron asks, he's dressed similarly to me and he looks amazing.

"Just peep your twitter, Cam." I tell him, standing up.

He pulls out his phone and looks down at it. His face breaks out into a smile when he notices my post.

"You're adorable, Nash." He says chuckling. I go up to him and he pulls me close and places a hard kiss on my lips.

"Let's go, babe.." he says and pulls me with him to his car. The car is quiet as  Cam drives us to the restaurant. It doesn't take us long to get there. He opens my door and I grin at him, he's being so sweet. I love it.

We go inside and I gasp. The restaurant is beautiful and has a great view of the water.

"How'd you get a reservation so fast here," I ask him as I look around.

He stands close to me but not too close since we're in public.

"Let's just say I know people," he says, smirking at me.

"Already? How the hell?" I'm surprised but really I shouldn't be because Cameron is charming as fuck when he wants to be.

We're quickly seated and talk softly as we wait for the waiter.

"Cameron?" A high pitched female voice says, we turn towards the sound. It's fucking Audriana.

"You haven't responded to any of my texts and my calls just go to voice mail. I left you a few," she says, her eyes flicker towards me but she dismisses me immediately. Stupid ho.

"Yeah, I'm actually dating someone now." He shrugs and looks away from her and back at me. I smirk in triumph. Cameron just played her, she probably feels salty as hell.

She stands there for a few minutes as we ignore her.

"What's good here, Cameron?" I ask looking down at the menu.

"Hmmm, the filet mignon is so good, you should try it." He replies smiling at me. Audriana huffs and leaves finally.

"You're kind of a pro at getting rid of unwanted attention," I tell him as the waiter approaches.

The rest of our dinner is amazing, Cameron gives me all of his attention neither of us are on the phone at all, it feels great. We get back home and Cameron immediately pulls me to his room and pushes me onto the bed.

He crawls on top of me and looks down at me with lust filled eyes.

I pull his head down and smash our lips together in a hungry, passionate kiss.

We kiss roughly, I nip at his lips, eliciting a growl from him as he does the same thing to me. I begin to grind my hips against Cameron's and a soft moan leaves my lips.

"Mmm, yeah baby just like that," Cam murmurs against my lips and he moves his hips with mine. He seems to like what I'm doing so I trail my hand down his body and undo his belt and buttons. I reach into his pants and start to rub his erection through his briefs.

He abruptly gets off of me and starts buttoning his pants and his belt. I sit up, confused at the sudden change.

"Cam?" I ask softly, he doesn't meet my eyes. I feel vulnerable and exposed at his sudden rejection.