Light My Candle

Cameron pushes me on to the bed and I fall back on it. He immediately gets on top of me and connects our lips together in a passionate, bruising kiss. He nips, licks and sucks on my lips as he helps me undress and I do the same with him.

We're down to our underwear when Cameron starts kissing down to my neck, he finds my sweet spot and sucks hard on it making me arch my back and moan his name.

"You're fucking mine," he growls before continuing his attack on my neck.

"Cam..." I moan as he continues to suck at my neck.

"Say it, baby. Say you're mine," he murmurs roughly as he kisses his way down to my chests.

"I'm yours," I gasp as he nips at my nipples, turning them into hard pebbles. He alternates between the two and makes me go insane with lust.

"Louder," he commands me as he kisses all the way down to my hardened cock.

"I'm fucking yours," I moan out louder as he blows on my c.ock, teasing me.

"That's fucking right," he mutters as he takes a hold of my hard c.ock and licks the tip.

"Baby don't tease me..." I plead softly and he smirks at me before taking me into his mouth and sucking me hard and fast.

I gasp at the sudden rush of pleasure, he sets a fast pace that makes me grip his hair tightly and moan loudly.

"Fuck, baby that feels so good," I moan louder and he takes me deeper into his mouth until he chokes on my c.ock. My eyes roll back and my mouth falls open.

He pulls off and I whimper at the loss of his mouth.

"You're not c.umming yet, baby." He mutters darkly and he turns me around and makes my ass stick in the air. I hear him reach into his drawer and then he positions himself behind, spreading my asscheeks.

I moan as I feel something wet and warm on my hole. He's licking me there and it feels so good and dirty.

He massages my ass cheeks as he presses his tongue deeper inside of me, he moves it around and I'm getting so much more turned on. I feel like I can just c.um just from his tongue, it feels that fucking good.

"Fuck me, Cammy." I moan burying my head in his pillow. He slaps my ass and I let out a surprised moan, I liked it.

"You liked that didn't you, you dirty boy. My baby likes it rough doesn't he," he whispers darkly, giving my other ass cheek a hard slap.

"I love it," I confess and he presses his tongue back inside of me turning me into a moaning puddle. He starts to f.uck my hole with his tongue, moving it in and out rapidly.

"I'm going to fucking c.um," I tell him, moving my hips with his rhythm. He pulls away for a moment.

"I want you to, I want you to c.um just from my tongue," he licks the rim of my hole with his tongue before f.ucking me again, his tip hits my prostate over and over. It's making shocks of pleasure shoot through my body. I can feel the rush coming, it starts from the pit of my stomach and spreads throughout my body. I cry out as it hits me in waves, it's the most intense feeling ever. My c.um spurts out and I moaning incoherently. Cameron slows down and smacks my ass one last time before sitting up and moving us around so I'm on his lap.

I'm literally drained and my eyes feel heavy. Our eyes meet and he smirks at me.

"I take it you liked that?" He asks smugly, brushing soft kisses on my cheek. He kisses back to the mark he left earlier and sucks on it a little more, making the bruise more prominent.