40. Bed

Bea's POV

We burst through the door of Harry's bedroom so roughly I'm surprised it doesn't come off the hinges.

He grips the backs of my legs and dumps me on his bed before covering my body with his only seconds later. He runs his hands up my sides and it leaves a trail of fire behind him and lights me up from the inside.

Our hands are moving so fast that I don't know who is grabbing who more, but eventually our shoes and clothes are in piles on the floor and there's nothing between us and all our bare skin is touching.

   The scars on my body and face would usually make me self conscious, but with the way Harry's looking at me I'm sure he doesn't even see them on me.

"Is this okay?" Harry asks and he pulls back and looks down at me, breathing heavily.

"Yes." I pant in return needing him so bad I don't even know how to put it into words.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to regret this later."

"I don't want to think about anything right now, but I know without a doubt I'll never regret anything I do with you."

Those must be the magic words that Harry needs to hear, because he reaches over and pulls a condom out of his nightstand. He rips the top off with his teeth, which is strangely attractive, before pulling it out and rolling it on himself.

    He must feel me staring because he pauses and looks at me. "Everything okay?"

    "Mhmm..it's just..I've never really thought about how big you are and how..small I am. Will it fit?"

    "It'll fit." He voice sounds strained. "It'll be really tight, but our bodies are made to do this."

    I just nod, and before I can freak myself out anymore, I grab his cheeks and pull his mouth down on mine, needing the distraction his tongue gives me. He runs his fingers down my breasts and stomach before swirling them around my clit.

    "Want me to make sure you're nice and wet for me?" He asks against my lips.

    "Mhmm." I blush at his words, not used to hearing him talk so dirty to me. But I can't deny how much I love it.

    He pushes his fingers in and I moan at the fullness of them and the way he keeps his thumb pressed against my center spot. He rotates it slowly but keeps a steady pace of his fingers going in and out of me. It doesn't take long, especially when he starts whispering in my ear, and I'm feeling that sensation in my belly swelling up and know I'm about to come all over his hand. My body feels like it's wound so tight, and I don't know if I can take this feeling.

    "Cum all over my hand baby, and then I'll make you do it again all over my dick. I need this." His words are my undoing, and I cry out my release and he swallows them with his mouth.

    He moves his hand and I feel him hover himself over my opening, he runs his hand that is still wet from me over his shaft slowly.

   Knowing me so well even after all these months, he knows I'm getting nervous. "Look at me."

    I listen and glance up to meet his eyes.

   "Do you want to know the first thing I thought about when I saw you?"

    "What?"

    He pushes the tip in. "I thought I had never seen someone look so innocent but so beautiful. It almost hurt me to look at you because I could just tell how perfect you were."