32. Nightmare

Harry's POV

"Harry, wake the fuck up!" Someone yells at me and slaps me across the cheek, pulling me from a deep slumber.

    I just groan in return.

    "What the hell are we going to do?"

    "We have to get him up.."

    "He's fucking hammered."

    "If he wakes up finds out what happens, what the fuck do you think he's going to do?"

    "Don't ask me that like this is my fault!"

    "It was your idea to bring him here!"

    I hear flesh hitting flesh and the sounds of things being knocked over and wrestling on the floor.

   I open my eyes to the blurriness around me and try to focus on the room, but everything is spinning. I lean my head back and close my eyes when I feel my stomach turn. Nothing they were saying makes any sense, and I can't make my brain focus long enough to try and figure it out.

    "Fucking stop you two! He's waking up!" Liam yells at whoever is fighting on the floor, I'm assuming Zayne and Niall. It wouldn't be the first time they've beat the shit out of each other and probably wouldn't be the last.

    "Harry!" Zayne yells, and I open my eyes to see him peering down at me.

    His face is cut and his lip is bleeding, but I don't think even feels that.

    "Whas going on?" I ask, but it all comes out wrong and slurred, even to my own ears.

   Zayne looks away and at someone across from him. "Let's get him up and make him puke."

    I feel multiple sets of hands grab me again for the second time tonight, and lift to carry me into the bathroom.

   Next thing I know, my head is being shoved over a toilet by the nape of my neck, someone is forcing my mouth open and I feel fingers being shoved roughly into my throat.

    I try to turn my head away because I'm gagging already, but I feel hands grip my head and make me stay still.

    Finally, my stomach heaves and I gag so roughly that liquid shoots out of my mouth. And once I start it's like I can't stop. Gallons of liquid it seems spills from my stomach and into the toilet, burning my nose and throat.

    I hear someone else gagging behind me. "I'm gonna be fucking sick." They say, I think Niall, and then he rushes over to the sink and throws up inside it.

    "Jesus, fuck, get it together." Liam snaps, still holding my head, and I realize Zayne was the one with his fingers down my throat. They're ripped out as soon as he realized I was barfing.

     "You're gonna be sick?" Zayne asks, and then throws up in the bathtub to the side of me. "I'm the one who just shoved my goddamn fist down his throat."

    I slump away from the toilet, and fall all onto the cold tiled floor beneath me and revel in the feel of it against my bare skin, that is slick with sweat.

   Bare skin? Where are my clothes?

"What the fuck is going on?" I ask when I finally catch my breath and the room is no longer spinning and the sound of vomiting has ceased.

When no one answers me I look up at all their faces and see them all glances at each other nervously. My stomach drops.

"What? What the fuck is it?" I ask and sit up. "Is it Gemma?"