"Sorry for my reckless behavior yesterday. It was a mistake and I stepped out of line, it won't repeat its self."

Every word that came after the previous one sent daggers at my heart. Mistake? How was it a mistake when he was 100% fucking sober. How was it a mistake when he was the one that fucking begged. How was any fucking thing that we did yesterday a mistake when clearly we both wanted it.

Walking up to him, I pulled him into a tight hug.

"Gulf I'm sorry. If you felt like I took advantage of you because I'm your boss I didn't mean to. I'm sorry if you felt as if you didn't go with my plans I would fire you. I'm sorry if I put any thoughts in your head because none of those were my intentions."

"Its okay sir. I apologize that I too was reckless last night and as I've already said, it won't happen again. I think nothing ill of you."

"I'll make sure to behave professionally from now on."

I hugged him even tighter because every word he was saying was destroying me.

Does he really regret what we did yesterday. I pulled him in an even tighter hug but he still didn't budge.

"Sir, if I am done here. Can I go back to my work?"

Go back? He promised me last night that he would stay and he just left. He said that we would talk about this in the morning. But he fucking LEFT.

Releasing him from my hug, I took a step back.

"Gulf you do know what we did last night right?"

He didn't say anything.

"I hope you know I'm not a person for one night stands. Fuck I don't even have time to sleep around because I'm here everyday, or im spending time with you after work."

Still nothing from him.

"Gulf, I like you. And what happened last night wasn't because I was horny or lonely, or anything. It was because I fucking like you."

"Everything happened so fast. Last night wasn't at all planned, and when it did happen I wanted to explain myself, thats why I asked you to sleep over. So we could talk."

"Now you're telling me that it was a mistake? Now you're being fucking cold to me? What happened."

"Im sorry sir, I know I stepped out of line and it won't happen again. I'm not asking for your forgiveness, but just let this mistake slide just once."

Mistake? Why does he keep saying that damn word.

Walking over to my desk, I sat down and focused my eyes on the screen. All of this is giving me too much of a headache.

"You can leave now. I don't want to suffocate you, or make you feel tired. I know you're probably sore, so take the rest of the day off."

My voice now becoming neutral.

"Okay sir, I'll take my leave now. "

And he just walked out. He left. Not even looking back. None of my words had fazed him. Not a single emotion had flashed on his face since he walked in.

'Gulf are you messing with me?'

Focusing on my work, I finished everything within an hour.

I decided to leave work early, knowing that gulf probably left too because I told him to have the rest of the day off.

Walking past Krista's desk I saw gulf sitting in his seat too. He was squirming a bit with scrunched brows trying not to be noticeable.

I stopped for a short while to walk over to Krista.

"Krista I'm going to send you a new proposal that I need you to type up. It's a contract I've been working on for a bit now. Finish it by tomorrow morning and hand it in to me."

All while saying this, I used my perhivoral vision to see gulf sitting straight. No longer squirming in his seat and having a cold expression once more.

After my brief discussion with Krista and I looked over at Gulf once more then went to the elevator.
.
.
.
Since I've gotten to work my as- has been in agony. I've never really realized how hard my chair was until today. I should probably seek out to order a new one.

I've been twitching in my seat trying not to make it noticeable, because I know question would throw questions at me like we're playing trivia.

Not noticing a figure coming, I suddenly heard a deep voice call out for Krista.

I froze, because I remember that voice very clearly. Putting on my professional stance I paid him no mind. It took all of my willpower to not eaves drop on his conversation, but I think I heard something about a new contract.

With him being so close, my mind could only drift back to our earlier conversation. I didn't think us sleeping together would mean that much.

In fact last night was my first time having s-x, talk about gay s-x. Was I too heartless?

And what does he mean by he likes me? Like as friends? Or more?

This freaking sucks. He's like the only friend I have besides Krista and I decided to go and mess that up.

You know what, how about I talk to him tomorrow, and ask for an agreement to pretend none of this happened.

I don't want to be walking or working in a tense atmosphere especially if mew and I are so close.

This is why I don't like to mix personal with professional. Sh-t gets out of hand.

_________________________________________________

I literally forget at times that I'm no longer just a wattpad reader. Because I forgot that i have to get this done before 12. So like I always have a rush hour of typing every night at 11. One day im going to have sooo much time, Imma blow yall away with my actual writing skills lol.

Also this is kind of a boring chapter but get your hopes a bit high for next chapter.

Also soo many crazy things happened today when I was at work. Like I'm soo over myself. I want to strangle some people while i also want to hold some of them in my arms and never let them leaveeeee ahhh.

ANYWAYSSS GOOODNIGHTT LOVE YOU... DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT (at least say hi.)