Sehun - More Than Friends (Part 2)

Instead of having Sehun visit you everyday. It was those immature fans.

It didn't feel right being home alone. It was hard for you to get out. Because everytime you did, you got cursed at.

While never visiting you so much like before, Sehun felt like he had no life. Without you he was nothing. One time Kris hyung even asked him.

"Do you miss _______?" Kris questioned Sehun.

"Hyung, I like her." Sehun was already going to start crying.

"Tell her then." Kris said it so confidently.

"I can't, I called her a..." Sehun didn't say it.

"What did you call her?" Kris's voice sounded rough.

"A... A slut. And I feel bad hyung." Sehun finally said it, and his tears finally found its way to get out of his eyes.

"Is she mad at you?" he asked.

"I don't know, but we haven't talked for 2 months."

"I'll tell Lay to invite her to our upcoming vacation thingy okay?" Kris hugged Sehun.

"Thank you hyung. I love you." Sehun stopped crying.

You didn't contact Sehun for days, and you missed him so much, and suddenly those days turned into weeks. Weeks turned into months. You got thinner as 2 months past by. You were motivated to lose some weight, because of those crazy sasengs.

While eating your salad on a typical Tuesday, Yixing called you. He was the first Exo member to call you ever since you and Sehun fought. Or at least that was called a fight.

"Good morning angel!" Yixing's voice sounded like he was happy.

You laughed, "Good morning Yixing."

"So we are going to be climbing a mountain whatsoever, and we wanted you to be one of our guests. We can have 5 other guests, and you're one of them." you could tell he really wanted you to go.

"Really, how cool. What day?" you asked.

"This upcoming Sunday." he said.

You really wanted to go, but you'll have you deal with Sehun.

"Do I really have to go?" you asked.

"Yeah, you do. Why do you want to?" he whines.

"Okay, I'll go." you were going.

"Really, thank you. Bye I'll see you on Sunday then."

"Oh yeah, bye Oppa."