Zitao - You're Beautiful

"Hey can we meet up?" my boyfriend always made plans with me.

"Yeah, come pick me up." I ended the call.

I had to quickly sneak out of the house. My parents hated it when I stay out late. They call me a slut because I usually do, stay out late. But I didn't care, because they don't care or like me. They've also hate me for no particular reason too. So who cares!!!

Me and Sehun were sitting side by side. He held my hand, we were both looking into the sky.

"Babe, I think we should break up." he stops holding my hand.

"Stop lying to me. " I don't look at him.

"You're too fucken clingy, that's why I'm breaking up with you. Don't even try to make anymore jokes, because I'm really done with you." he pushed me a little, then he leaves.

I just really couldn't believe he was done with me. I just sat there, crying and he didn't even turn around to say sorry. Was I that clingy? If that's how you put it, I'm sorry. Now I know, thank you Sehun.

~ 5 month later ~

I was sitting with my desk partner Zitao. He was always those popular kids, that everyone loved to be around. He was also so handsome and sexy. There isn't no girls that wouldn't date him. Zitao was also not one of those guys, who date all girls. He was very indecisive of who he should be with. He was also so nice to me, I didn't talk to him though. He always told me many things. He seemed like a sweet guy. I told him many things too. We knew a lot about each other. Then one day, he confessed to me. I couldn't say yes though. So I rejected him. I couldn't be with him, after losing someone like Sehun. I'm scared to fall in love with someone. I'm scared to be too clingy again. I'm sorry Zitao, but I'm not ready.

The next day I saw Zitao, he avoided me. He didn't say anything to me.

"Can I have a word with you?" I ask him.

"Roof?" he wondered.

"Yeah..." I dragged him with me.

I had to tell him why I rejected him. I just couldn't leave him wondering why I don't like him.

"Aren't you curious why I rejected you?" I ask him.

"Well obviously you don't like me, like how much I like you. Plus I can't force you to like me." he looks into my eyes.

"Actually I do like you, but I'm scared." I confirm to him that I didn't hate him or anything.

"What are you scared?" he was curious now.

"In my last relationship, we broke up because I was too clingy. I don't ever want to go through love again. I'm scared that you'll leave me, that you'll think that I'm crazy for you, because I need all of your attention." I confessed to him. [

"I'm sorry that it had to end that way." he hugs me. "But I'll promise you, that I'll never leave you as a friend." he kisses my forehead. "So should I wait for you?" he asks me.

"It's up to you." I didn't want him to wait for me.

"I'll wait." he holds my hand, and we walk back to class.

As weeks go by me and Zitao goes back to being friends. He was still the sweet Zitao, but he was now different. He made sure I was always okay, making sure I was happy. I could tell he's a keeper.

Since we got new seats in homeroom, we didn't sit next to each other anymore. I chose to sit alone, next to the window in our classroom.

"Hey everyone, today we have a new student!" our teacher tells us.