dare and ask

Ritchie looked a little confused as you poofed the onesie on him, his little tail and eyes could go inside the fake ones

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Ritchie looked a little confused as you poofed the onesie on him, his little tail and eyes could go inside the fake ones.

Ritchie: "I'm no dog, do no chase! I don't want cookie."

Ritchie mumbled as he crossed his arms, a pout on his face. Kay handed Ritchie on of her healthier cookies. Ritchie tried not to enjoy the cookie, but his tail gave it away.

Brandon: "He actually likes sweets, just not when it's your diet and the only thing you eat."

Kay: "Why did he ban it?"

Ritchie: "I here you know! Eat too much no good so ban to help make healthier people."

Ritchie started to look really down.

Ritchie: "Now we explain why here."

Everyone in the Protectors guild arrived. At first they wanted to poke and prod at his brother while asking questions, Brandon didn't allow that. Brandon held his brother where the others couldn't see him as he floated out of arms reach. Ritchie and Brandon explain everything about the demons, dragons, and the Demon King. Ritchie had stopped talking not even halfway through, getting too upset. So he had Brandon explain because he didn't want to cry or brake down.

(Should Flurry and Yamitsu meet kid Ritchie or we wait until this happens again but Ritchie no remember being adult.)

———————————————————

Plant was playing dress up with apple Lucas. And Inmo...Inmo was standing onto of the bear laughing with his palms up, ever so slightly fingers curved.