dare

Ritchie was on his way to Lucas's house when Kay turn him into a girl

Ritchie was on his way to Lucas's house when Kay turn him into a girl. (S)He quickly rearranged his cloak to cover himself.

Ritchie: "Kay. Change me back."

His voiced held anger. Devin stopped infront of them and had a slight look of confusion and a tiny blush.

Devin: "What happened?"

Ritchie: "Kay did, now turn me back of else."

Kay: "Ok!"

Kay was poofed away when Ritchie returned to normal.

Ritchie: "See you later Devin."

Devin: "Ok, see you."

———————————————————

Ritchie walked into the house to see David, Lucas, and Blake playing the vr game. Ritchie was furious at them. Before he did anything he made sure it was safe to pull them up. Suddenly Lucas and the others found them back in the real world, slowly they took off the gaming gear.

David: "What was that about, we didn't get to save do you know who much pro- Hey boss man."

Ritchie: "WHAT DO YOU THREE THINK YOU'RE DOING. BLAKE I CAN EXCUSE, BUT YOU TWO KNOW BETTER.. OUTSIDE NOW."

Ritchie's voice was ferocious as he made Lucas and David play an extremely hard version of doge the lightning bolt (hard in dodging, not too powerful because he knew they still had to fight later that day). Ritchie went a little easier on Blake as he explained the guild don't play thoese types of games unless he approves of the game and equipment.

The games just ended and they have briefly seen D.K Ritchie. Luckily it seemed the portal needed a recharge time and the evil Ritchie was nowhere to be seen.

(So this is around the time Ritchie went to Devin)