ask, dare

(You may now reput your kiss one)

Everyone hides the weapons you gave them and headed to the party. Ritchie was on his way to to get his father drunk.

Ritchie: "If it grantees their safety, then yes. I'm fine...*whispers*its Devin. Father how about we go one on one in shots? Let's see if your old bones can keep up."

Soren: "Your on my boy, I dout you can keep up with me."

———————————————————

Kit was making sure Inmo stayed out of trouble. Inmo's tail was wagging.

Inmo: "I'm good."

Kit: "That's great and I want to die hehe. I have the Marshie and and I think I may tiny bitsy starting one on Alliemos but that's fine."*hiccups*

———————————————————

Devin: "Well I like Ritchie...Brandon how you doing? I take it you're Francesca?"

Francesca: "Indeed I am its lovely to meet you."

Brandon: "Hmmm, I'm fine, very fine super duper dandy."

Devin: "That's great to hear."

———————————————————
Kay suddenly appeared infront of Viper and was forced to hug him. When they were hugging they turned into snakes. Kay hissed and bit Viper until she managed to get free and slithered away.

———————————————————

Lo'Pho: "That is no good how do they always get involved in situations like this?! Th-thantk you!"

Lo'Pho just crys cuddling the plushies.