ask

Ritchie: "No, my legs are fine

Ritchie: "No, my legs are fine. Fight, fight..which fight?"

Brandon: "The neighboring island like they said."

Ritchie looked thought before he made an Oh face.

Ritchie: "We were having a bad day and were debating on how to move forward  with the guild. So we decided to blow off some steam."

Brandon: "As for the future it was if we were going to move, how are we going to help the others be able to travel by themselves, and so on. If your asking we haven't been over working ourselves."

Devin turned back to normal on Ritchie's lap. Ritchie just blankly kept playing with Devin's hair. Brandon frowned a little before joining his brother on his bed.

———————————————————

Everyone was angry and a lot of things broke.

David: "DoN't yOu *growl* DARE ShoW us ThAt cRap AgAIn!!"

David was growling and snarling at you, with words dripping in venom.

*some where else*

Yamitsu made sure Flurry didn't look at the screen. He held her close as they waited for it to end, bath seething with anger and sadness.

*Grimshade*

Allumos: "This sight really is appalling."

———————————————————

Kay managed to get Viper to sleep over at her den.

Kay: "I hope you have a good night sleep love.. That's is if it's ok that I called out that."

Kay panic as they spoke fast. Viper blushed some and just smiled.

Viper: "It's fine... love. I hope you have a good night to."

Kay eeped and quickly went to her room. When Kay and Viper layed down to sleep they were greeted with plushie of the others. Soon sleep washed over the two and they slept with the plushies close to their hearts.